Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The thing about the restocks aren’t that it’s the same color, it’s that stockx/goat needs to differentiate the releases. Like sure people can buy zebras that rereleased but it’s slightly different with the text color and font spacing. Aj1 that have the same cw are differentiated by year on the platform.

fullsizeoutput_20ef.jpeg

Just wanted to give my opinion on sizing with the new blacks. The blacks are a 12 and the Sesame's are a 12.5. I have to take the insoles out of both for them to fit my wider feet. After wearing the Sesame on my left foot and the blacks on the right foot, I can personally attest that TTS is just fine. In fact, the blacks are FAR more comfortable due to higher toe box. I took a rough measurement and the toebox sits 1/4" higher than the Sesame model. Others have mentioned how the blacks have a slightly thinner Primeknit and I agree. Oh, and I should mention that I've had shoe trees in the Sesame's for 5-6 months to attempt to stretch the toe box without much success.

Hopefully this helps some of you make decisions on sizing.

fullsizeoutput_20ee.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_20ef.jpeg

Just wanted to give my opinion on sizing with the new blacks. The blacks are a 12 and the Sesame's are a 12.5. I have to take the insoles out of both for them to fit my wider feet. After wearing the Sesame on my left foot and the blacks on the right foot, I can personally attest that TTS is just fine. In fact, the blacks are FAR more comfortable due to higher toe box. I took a rough measurement and the toebox sits 1/4" higher than the Sesame model. Others have mentioned how the blacks have a slightly thinner Primeknit and I agree.

fullsizeoutput_20ee.jpeg
Been said this after they restocked the Zebras the first time. The toe box on every V2 after that has been more at a slope versus the snub nose on the OG V2's.

Anyone find that the vanta 700 v2 fit a bit more relaxed/loose than all the other 700 v2?

Feel like I have some heel slippage whereas with statics and geodes I don’t. Maybe because of the materials (no leather) makes them have a bit more give?

Now I feel like I need to find a 0.5 size down.

fullsizeoutput_20ef.jpeg

Just wanted to give my opinion on sizing with the new blacks. The blacks are a 12 and the Sesame's are a 12.5. I have to take the insoles out of both for them to fit my wider feet. After wearing the Sesame on my left foot and the blacks on the right foot, I can personally attest that TTS is just fine. In fact, the blacks are FAR more comfortable due to higher toe box. I took a rough measurement and the toebox sits 1/4" higher than the Sesame model. Others have mentioned how the blacks have a slightly thinner Primeknit and I agree. Oh, and I should mention that I've had shoe trees in the Sesame's for 5-6 months to attempt to stretch the toe box without much success.

[AT\]

if you have to take insoles out to accommodate your wider feet, then you are sizing incorrectly. In fact, I can guarantee you that if you size up to a 13 and kept the insoles in, they'd be exponentially more comfortable. As a TTS Nike/Adidas 12, I know your struggles

Try hitting the sesames with a blow dryer while wearing/stretching them for some extra room.

if you have to take insoles out to accommodate your wider feet, then you are sizing incorrectly. In fact, I can guarantee you that if you size up to a 13 and kept the insoles in, they'd be exponentially more comfortable. As a TTS Nike/Adidas 12, I know your struggles

Try hitting the sesames with a blow dryer while wearing/stretching them for some extra room.

I hear you. But the 12.5 already feels like a paddle to a rowboat. A 13 would look clownish on my 5'9" frame. Ugh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom