• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FedEx is some dirty *** bastered!

Story time: so I had my 350s NR shipped on Tuesday and out for delivery Thursday. I knew I was gonna have to work that day so I had them held at a FedEx hold station. They Was out for delivery for 3 day straight. Saturday rolls around and still not available for pick up. I knew something wasn't right. (Side note: yes I have been calling FedEx for those 3 days and they said the same BS. Wait until the next day.) So Saturday I called Adidas and told them what was going on. They called the FedEx location where I chose to have them held. And told me my package been there. And I had one more day to get them or they will be shipped back to them. I went right away. I Get there and they took like 30mins to find them. At 1st the dude kept saying they wasnt there, I told them I refuse to leave until they find my ****. They finally "found" it and my box was open. So I asked why is my **** open? The ***** said he dont know. These dirty mfs tried to keep them. By not signing my package in it never showed up as available for pick up. So he could fake ship them back and keep my shoes for himself. I took pictures and reported they asses. Never again.

Sorry to hear that man. I have every package that is relatively valuable held at a FedEx for pickup. Probably done it 100+ times and never had an issue. That sucks big time.

That’s ****ed man. I really don’t understand why people risk their livelihood over petty **** like that. Especially at shipping companies where everything’s recorded.

Story time: so I had my 350s NR shipped on Tuesday and out for delivery Thursday. I knew I was gonna have to work that day so I had them held at a FedEx hold station. They Was out for delivery for 3 day straight. Saturday rolls around and still not available for pick up. I knew something wasn't right. (Side note: yes I have been calling FedEx for those 3 days and they said the same BS. Wait until the next day.) So Saturday I called Adidas and told them what was going on. They called the FedEx location where I chose to have them held. And told me my package been there. And I had one more day to get them or they will be shipped back to them. I went right away. I Get there and they took like 30mins to find them. At 1st the dude kept saying they wasnt there, I told them I refuse to leave until they find my ****. They finally "found" it and my box was open. So I asked why is my **** open? The ***** said he dont know. These dirty mfs tried to keep them. By not signing my package in it never showed up as available for pick up. So he could fake ship them back and keep my shoes for himself. I took pictures and reported they asses. Never again.
Fedex facebook page. Post this there. Youll be amazed how quick you get an apology. They hate public comments that show them up.

ADC return system and customer service is trash. I tried returning a shoe by contacting customer service within 30 days, they didn't respond to me until almost a month later and then told me its outside the return window and could only offer me online store credit. So whatever, I decided to take that anyway so I returned the shoes back to them and another month later, they give me back store credit not including tax. Contacted customer service again and they said they don't refund tax. I go and try to use the store credit and it tells me balance is zero. I contacted CS again and no response so I filed a chargeback and AMEX gave me my money back. The CS finally responds like 3 weeks later and issues me a new gift card. Months go by before I thought about the gift card and I ended up using the gift card for the Non-Ref and it actually worked. Thought for sure they'd cancel that gift card.

62487182_2064185717026258_6521914509060210688_n.jpg
Adidas is well known to have a garbage customer service department

similar thing happened to me with the 2nd cream release. these shipping companies be shiesty sometimes, thats why i prefer local post, its slower but almost certain to arrive. glad you were able to recover your kicks.

Definitely post it on social media. Gotta put them on blast.

Luckily I know my FedEx mans from working together at a different job. He be asking the whole complex if I'm home.

For some odd reason, they are starting to grow on me. For the longest time, I thought they were the most ugliest shoes ever lol.I’m actually thinking about getting pair down the line. I like the “mauve” and “Vanta” color-ways the most. However, i’m Shocked that they retail for $300. Aside from the name, why are they $300 MSRP? Are they very comfortable and since it’s boost, do they bottom out like the regular ultra boost? I’m just thinking it through before I dropped that much on some shoes. Any opinions is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom