Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got ya wow y’all really know the game. So is this just a luck of the draw type of thing or certain retailers get Chinese other get Indian

Luck of the draw on retailers (though I haven't seen any with China Tephra's yet -- so maybe they all were made there). I got mine from Sneaker Politics last night, and they're from India. All of my other 700's are from China. For a better graphic representation of the toe box difference, here are side-shots of my Tephra's compared to my other V2's (all the same size):

fullsizeoutput_1d1d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d1e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d1f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1f.jpeg

Luck of the draw on retailers (though I haven't seen any with China Tephra's yet -- so maybe they all were made there). I got mine from Sneaker Politics last night, and they're from India. All of my other 700's are from China. For a better graphic representation of the toe box difference, here are side-shots of my Tephra's compared to my other V2's (all the same size):

fullsizeoutput_1d1d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d1e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d1f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d1f.jpeg

Jesus Christ, mine haven’t even arrived and now I’m worried they’re going to look all jacked up like this.

Adidas needs to train their workers in India better, they’re producing $300 Yeezy sneakers, not low-end $50 budget Adidas here.

Need people's opinion, should I cop the Salt 700 for $240 or the Analog 700s for $260?
Both are DS, and a size 10.

Otherwise, which of them is the least ugly to y'all?
I like the Salts more, but the Analogs look more versatile.

Need people's opinion, should I cop the Salt 700 for $240 or the Analog 700s for $260?

Least ugly? Both are dope. They just don’t have a ton of hype behind them. Analogs have a slightly cleaner look but if I were you I would cop the one that’s cheapest.

Like analogs more vs salt

+1 for analogs

Both are dope, I was in your shoes a couple weeks ago and chose the salts. Might make my way around to the analogs one of these days

Anyone got a pic of the Analogs next to the Salts? I prefer grey shoes but can't tell how grey they actually are... same color as Salt 500s?

I like the salts more in my subjective opinion

For y'all that got tephras how does the mesh on the sidepanel feel/look in hand? What kind of material is it?

In for those 451 if the look like the latest pic. Specially if they have an all black with some volt accents like in the 3 color way rendering.

Back
Top Bottom