Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
When I posted that these wouldn’t go under $230 and that they were one of the best 700 V2s everybody laughed...now everybody getting these in hand and saying the same exact thing. Lmao.

C7B02803-3A4D-451F-82B9-07E833BEB5AB.jpeg
Not my pic but for those wondering
The antlias look like a baby blanket.

I’m still in shock and aw that this thread went from “Adidas move on already from the 350 because they are played out” to peeps getting getty for some garbage colorways.

Ye and Adidas force feeding you guys garbage and your gladly eating it up :rofl:

Are clays the only pair confirmed to fit big? Man mine was huge. Had to sell them off after a couple wears.

The blacks that just released are big too, imo. I can't compare them to Clays as I don't have them, but my TTS worked fine with the blacks... where I've always had to half size up with any other Yeezy.

Anyone with True Forms know if they fit big like Clays?

Never tried true forms but all the other clear stripe 350’s (static, black static, clays, glows) fit TTS for me whereas the non clear stripe ones are always a bit tight TTS

Most ppl are probably happy they are making Yeezys TTS now, I am not tho. Because it's a lot easier for me to cop a 12 than an 11.5.

I’m still in shock and aw that this thread went from “Adidas move on already from the 350 because they are played out” to peeps getting getty for some garbage colorways.

Ye and Adidas force feeding you guys garbage and your gladly eating it up :rofl:
I’ll gladly buy all these regional exclusives and make some easy cash.

Probably been mentioned in here, but anyone else not like that fact that the black on the static 350 isn't true black? Looks like grey when out in the sun..

Probably been mentioned in here, but anyone else not like that fact that the black on the static 350 isn't true black? Looks like grey when out in the sun..

Yup both vantas and black NR 350 aren't black more like a charcoal.
Everytime I wear the vantas and look down I feel like I'm looking at a really beat up shoe.
Might end up hitting them with some dye.

Yea not gonna lie I was disappointed when I got my pair in hand. Planned to beat them into the ground but I may just let them go.

Are clays the only pair confirmed to fit big? Man mine was huge. Had to sell them off after a couple wears.

I'm not sure man. The only clear stripes I have to compare are the Clays and Blacks.

Never tried true forms but all the other clear stripe 350’s (static, black static, clays, glows) fit TTS for me whereas the non clear stripe ones are always a bit tight TTS

I have both Clays and Blacks, and the Blacks fit tight like my non-clear stripes, so I went half size up on those. The Clays, on the other hand, I could probably go TTS because it's noticeably roomier. So, I'm not sure. I'm going to guess I could probably go TTS on the True Forms.

One of the best Yeezy 700s and you promised that they wouldn’t get discounted more than $70 off the retail price. Statement just seems a bit oxymoronic
My $230 statement was in direct response to dudes saying they would be able to get them for around that price...keep up.

Back
Top Bottom