• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Tephra’s Came In From That Under Retail Oop A Fellow Member Tossed Up :nthat:

Shoe Is Not Bad Overall And I Definitely Am Rockin’ With The Neutral Color Pallet Used. I Do Gotta Say Tho, It Seems Like Adidas Is Getting Over On Us With Some Of These Later Model Releases By Dumbing Down The Materials Used And Experimenting With Cheaper Fabric/Leather Options (ie Static Releases).... Geode’s Are Quite A Bit Nicer In This Regard!
A854AF43-7AC5-4D85-9144-DC905E5700AD.jpeg

Shoe Is Not Bad Overall And I Definitely Am Rockin’ With The Neutral Color Pallet Used. I Do Gotta Say Tho, It Seems Like Adidas Is Getting Over On Us On Some Of These Later Model Releases By Dumbing Down The Materials Used And Experimenting With Cheaper Fabric/Leather Options (ie Static Releases).... Geode’s Are Quite A Bit Nicer In This Regard!

Made In India

I am not sure if I should admire or laugh at your commitment to providing quotes from so long ago.

Shoe Is Not Bad Overall And I Definitely Am Rockin’ With The Neutral Color Pallet Used. I Do Gotta Say Tho, It Seems Like Adidas Is Getting Over On Us With Some Of These Later Model Releases By Dumbing Down The Materials Used And Experimenting With Cheaper Fabric/Leather Options (ie Static Releases).... Geode’s Are Quite A Bit Nicer In This Regard!
I agree. I was a bit underwhelmed by materials on the Tephras but the colorway is fire. One of the best 700's IMO.

Lol this guy is taking NT personal. Post your shorts.
You're catching feelings over this bruh....dont get mad at me cause I'm not the only one calling your fits trash.....lol @ "post your shorts".....I rocked some 12.99 Goodfellow grey sweat shorts from target with my air max 1 parra's and it looked better than your try hard fit....

Back
Top Bottom