Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey everyone - I need help. I "won a chance to purchase" in Chicago at the Adidas store with the wrist band thing. 1) wtf does this mean? 2) how early do ppl arrive to get a wrist band? and once I get a wrist band do I have to still wait in line? 3) how many hype kids are going to be in line - like is it even worth it to go pick up the wrist band?

After coming up with so many L's on this app...

FINALLY A dubb! :nthat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190708-172833.png
    Screenshot_20190708-172833.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 58
is the draw something new on adidas app? or is it that same system they used before where you have to be fast hitting the right picture? I dont remember it being called Draw

Why my adidas app still said registered? Why people already said they got L from the app. Anyone? I’m confused here.

Why my adidas app still said registered? Why people already said they got L from the app. Anyone? I’m confused here.
there were two separate draws. one for in store with the FCFS wristband BS and the other one is for shipping if you win. the shipping one is until Thursday

So apparently the Glow 350s I ordered on StockX didn’t pass verification this morning, & I’m being refunded, the first time that’s ever happened to me when making a purchase on there, **** the scumbag who tried to get over on me tho :smh:

there were two separate draws. one for in store with the FCFS wristband BS and the other one is for shipping if you win. the shipping one is until Thursday

So Does That Mean There Will Be No Online ADC Release?

I Can’t Seem To Find Anything Yeezy Related On The Adidas App :nerd:

is the draw something new on adidas app? or is it that same system they used before where you have to be fast hitting the right picture? I dont remember it being called Draw

I think it's new. I never had an Adidas store near me, so i couldn't try their version of "SNKRS Pass" for previous drops, so I downloaded the app today & entered the draw.

So Does That Mean There Will Be No Online ADC Release?

I'm assuming there will still be a release for non-reflective, since I believe the raffle on the app is for reflectives. Could be wrong though. I'm just going off the picture on the homepage.

PO

I see this draw turning into a snkrs draw and getting bot to death

Most fair will be the first draw probably

I got an alert on my iPhone.

Currently, the home page of my app looks like this:

IMG_1766.png

Thanks Buddy!

Had To Run The Update And Now Got It All Sorted :nthat:

Went Ahead And Added The App To My Work Phone As Well. Hopefully Using The Same Credit Card Doesn’t Come Back To Bite Me :nerd:

I didn't even see a registration for in-store release for the reflectives on the Adidas app.

82CF380A-B142-42F0-B1BC-63E3FCC64DF9.jpeg
You had to click on “Experience More In Store” at the top of the app. There was a seven hour raffle for in store pick up in Chicago and NYC.

Back
Top Bottom