• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
L festival on foot apps.

I was hoping with TS Barry that NOLA footapps might actually be a W for once.

Ah well.

Looks like I get to focus on flooding. woohoo.

tenor-1.gif

L on 10M hs. Haven't not won anything from foot apps this year :smh:

See y'all in the morning as we'll be splashing until the end

W at FL
WL at Champs.

I’m ok with one pair of these. If I get off of wait list great if not no big deal.

Damn won the whole family run at one store. Never before. Dont know who is going to wear size 12k...

all my reserves still gone. can't even confirm my ftl win. kept putting in the password but kept saying unable 2 confirm. didnt take this long to recover w/ the gym red 1's.

all my reserves still gone. can't even confirm my ftl win. kept putting in the password but kept saying unable 2 confirm. didnt take this long to recover w/ the gym red 1's.
That's what happened to me with a few releases some time ago.... sucks... gotta take the L

Actually it was for the Jordan 1 Gym Reds.... lol all my pairs I had to stand in line for for that one!

Didn’t really go hard on this release I went 1/2 on FTL and FTA debating if I actually want these I have Statics already

FTL & FTA win, Champ WL with 7 min. There were def a couple more stores vs blacks, but clearly demand isn’t close.

Can’t help but feel like I’ve been “banned” on FTL somehow lol. Used to ALWAYS win at both Champs and FTL here in Seattle area. Haven’t won on FTL in quite a while it seems. Usually enter size 10 or 10.5.

Won size 7 and 10.5 on Champs.

L for 10.5 on FTL.

W on champs,, took about 5 times to actually confirm.
FTA reserve disappeared completely, FTL got wait-list then that too disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom