Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I tried to get a sz. 13 on ADC and Yeezy Supply yo no avail, was able to get an infant in 6k. Hate paying resell so we shall see, but the fact that I got hers now I’m pressed to get mine. My wife hates yeezys luckily.

Nope. Mine are the same. It's a noticeable difference. I don't get that little "squeeze" in the toebox like I do with my other 350's that are all TTS. I feel sorry for anyone who sized up on these.

I concur on the sizing that I feel adidas should look into.
With the change in the PK pattern on v2s, sizing can now be taken as TTS or even half size down from TTS. (Crazie i know..)

Yeah agreed on this. The NR blacks fit pretty well in size 12 but definitely didn't have that snug toebox area like the older 350s. These lundmarks are extra big in the toebox for me though. I can do an 11.5 or even 11 probably and they would fit like zebras/butters/belugas/etc. Now to find a size swap on the lunds

IMG_20190713_095704104.jpg
Both Go Hard!!!

how low are your shorts lol

Yeah agreed on this. The NR blacks fit pretty well in size 12 but definitely didn't have that snug toebox area like the older 350s. These lundmarks are extra big in the toebox for me though. I can do an 11.5 or even 11 probably and they would fit like zebras/butters/belugas/etc. Now to find a size swap on the lunds

Exactly I was pleasantly surprised. Which means, if getting your referred sizing is impossible, there's still a chance for a half down (one can always take the insoles out..)

I have a feeling in time, the "usual" half up sizing advice taken for V2's will lead to some heel slip which is annoying AF..

Last year and I had to beg for a refund. I used PayPal for reimbursement for return shipping.

What was the process for the begging? Ive emailed the support center like 4 times and each time they say they have a ton of returns and it takes time

If I hadn't sold my Statics, I probably wouldn't have felt the need for these Lundmarks. But I'm really liking the creamy colorway
Exactly I was pleasantly surprised. Which means, if getting your referred sizing is impossible, there's still a chance for a half down (one can always take the insoles out..)

I have a feeling in time, the "usual" half up sizing advice taken for V2's will lead to some heel slip which is annoying AF..
Yeah, mine are just on the verge of that dreaded heel slip. I caught my shoe on something yesterday and my heel slipped right out. Not a problem during normal walking but it still bothered me. I did wear them with no adjustments to factory lacing so, maybe tightening up will help. I love the colorway though.

What was the process for the begging? Ive emailed the support center like 4 times and each time they say they have a ton of returns and it takes time
I got confirmation that it was delivered to them and 2 weeks later still nothing so I filed a PayPal claim and then they gave it back to me right away.

I normally wear 9.5 and after continuous wear on Static’s I noticed slippage.
Sesames in a 9.0 were rediculously tight and I was willing to endure that going forward thinking there might be break-in needed.

Yeah, only real difference besides the obvious reflective material is the some of the weave is lighter in some places on the Reflectives because of the 3M. The weave on the NRs is darker so it gives a little more contrast on the whole shoe. It's not a huge enough difference to matter though. No one would know the difference if you're out wearing them unless someone snapped a pic with flash on.
Reflective on left, NR on right.
20190713_182201.jpg
20190713_182322.jpg
20190713_182402.jpg
20190713_182004.jpg

Damn, these Lundmarks actually look good in hand. I like them much better than Statics.

Static’s are trash*

*reflectives. I didn’t go for the naan

Back
Top Bottom