Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I mean he ain't wrong. The strip/SPLY 350 is huge to the design of the v2.

Stripe should have been either all translucent or all solid colored. Design looks off because of the random patch in the back.

Clear stripes still the WOAT 350, but a solid stripe would be an upgrade.

D76AB856-29A5-46AA-8A35-7E802A8BA52B.jpeg

Stripe should have been either all translucent or all solid colored. Design looks off because of the random patch in the back.

Clear stripes still the WOAT 350, but a solid stripe would be an upgrade.

D76AB856-29A5-46AA-8A35-7E802A8BA52B.jpeg

Some of these see-thru V2s would look so clean if the stripe was solid :rolleyes
It's letting my wallet breath a little though - so I guess it's a blessing in disguise that they keep releasing these see-thru stripe V2s. Haven't bothered with a single drop :nthat:. Only tried for the Black v2 but that was to oop to somebody.

Anyone has sesame's and TRFRM (and ub wool grey) for a color comparison pic?
Couldn't find anything on google

Team no clear stripe. I was never a fan of the pull tab in general either. The original design of the 350 v2 (the beluga) was IT. That to me was everything. The slap of the orange stripe made it really look "preliminary" like a "work in progress". The lack of pull tab kept the silhouette clean and stream lined. They carried that to the black friday pack and the chalks which again...amazing design IMO. Then when they added the pull tab i thought it threw things off. It kind of took away from the lines for me. Ever since then they started making things gimmicky. Glow in the dark soles/uppers...and clear stripe. Nah. I am good.

I feel like they give you a great product then spoon feed an inferior one as a money grab (aka all these similiar colored clear stripe 350 v2s and all 700 v2s)
still think 700 waves are the best yeezy ever.

I actually never liked the SPLY-350. Just so random and out of place. No clear stripe plus no text on a wave knit (not solid color 350s) would be the best.

Huh.

Apparently no one likes the “see-through” stripe 350 v2 in this thread anymore, but every single one of them have sold out Day 1, are all fetching above retail...

:emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom