• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not bad

Attachments

• 20190718_130640.jpg
    20190718_130640.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 42
How is Stock X still somehow cheaper than this even after rebates? People must really not like this cw

I have a feeling Yeezy has an arrangement with stockX/Goat ... I mean stockX is the only place where a shoe can be available without saying it’s sitting. Sure it shows a lower value than retail but I think the perception would be worse sitting on ADC and YS.

I have a feeling Yeezy has an arrangement with stockX/Goat ... I mean stockX is the only place where a shoe can be available without saying it’s sitting. Sure it shows a lower value than retail but I think the perception would be worse sitting on ADC and YS.
I'm 100 percent certain both companies have an agreement with at least Adidas. I think they purchase a FSR or more from Adidas and keep pairs on deck.

Whenever sale weekends pop up and I check out a shoe on GOAT, they always seem to be at or under the sale price. Check during a non sale time, and it's the prices you would expect.

I'm 100 percent certain both companies have an agreement with at least Adidas. I think they purchase a FSR or more from Adidas and keep pairs on deck.

Whenever sale weekends pop up and I check out a shoe on GOAT, they always seem to be at or under the sale price. Check during a non sale time, and it's the prices you would expect.

True, I copped Analogs significantly under retail on GOAT. Also, a few months ago GOAT randomly had a sale on Butters for retail.. Made 0 sense to me unless they were getting stock directly from Adidas/Yeezy.

It’s been a week since the RF raffle so I reached out to ADC and they said that the shoes are back ordered... it would be some
**** if they cancelled the raffle wins

I called CS today and asked to speak to a supervisor. He says he’ll get back to me in 24hrs after reaching out to corporate for clarification. I’m not holding my breath

Backordered on ADC means likely cancelled based on past experiences. RIP.

Leave it to adidas to **** up a preorder. :lol:

Not surprised that adidas would muck this up. A draw winner with nothing to show for it. What a **** show

I haven’t bought a pair of V2 since the beluga 2.0 and just got these lundmarks... is the paper in the box the same as back then or has it changed at some point?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom