Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Trying to show that there are actually things whiter than my skin today...

fullsizeoutput_1d7b.jpeg

Anyone have pics of how some ya wave runners holding up from the OG release?

Still going strong but with this upcoming restock will prob finally retire these. Only main issue is the back area as it's just falling apart from the constant rubbing from wear... also noticed 3M flaking off on the lace holder/front of the shoe.

Just found out my brother can fit a 10.5 so I'll prob give these to him... he ain't really into sneakers but I'm sure he'll enjoy these over his Filas.

IMG_20190726_140949.jpg

Geeze son, I dont think I've beat any shoe up to this condition unless they were a pair of beaters for gym/outside work etc.

A biiiit of hyperbole here.

The mids on the OG 700's wrinkle pretty quickly. If I had to guess how many times I've worn mine since I got em 2 yrs ago,, I'd guess maybe 60? And I still have some serious wrinklage and darkening.

A biiiit of hyperbole here.

The mids on the OG 700's wrinkle pretty quickly. If I had to guess how many times I've worn mine since I got em 2 yrs ago,, I'd guess maybe 60? And I still have some serious wrinklage and darkening.
I've worn mine around 40 times and have some wrinkles in the midsole and the crease where the foot bends but not like those. They must have been worn A LOT or just never cleaned is what Im saying.

I honestly think the 700's will be a more relevant shoe than the 350's 5-10yrs from now.

I think because the 700's are more of a traditional sneaker, where as the 350 is a moment and styles can change. Look at the roshe run or something like a sock dart or presto. Presto and Sock darts seem to go in and out of style.

Does anyone else besides 3god disagree with this? 350's are a knit sneaker after all
The knit sneakers feel "of the moment" and borderline trendy to me. Despite the 700's initially being a bit "out there" I think they'd sit well 10 yrs from now and 10yrs ago.

i give 350 v2's 7 months to a year b4 they become the new human race nmds. the whole reflective thing gave them a lil adrenaline shot, but its gonna crash. watch.

edit: 7 months tops

The knit sneakers feel "of the moment" and borderline trendy to me. Despite the 700's initially being a bit "out there" I think they'd sit well 10 yrs from now and 10yrs ago.
That is my point. knit sneakers have not stood the test of time. Who knows how long they will remain relevant.

That is my point. knit sneakers have not stood the test of time. Who knows how long they will remain relevant.
Knit shoes will remain simply because they are cheaper to manufacture than leather shoes.

Crazy how they downgraded materials and upgraded price.

i give 350 v2's 7 months to a year b4 they become the new human race nmds. the whole reflective thing gave them a lil adrenaline shot, but its gonna crash. watch.

edit: 7 months tops

The reflective thing made it worse in my eyes. The see-thru stripe was already bad enough to me, then they made it worse by adding the reflective 3M all over.

Wish they would've just made the stripe 3M. I think that would've looked clean.

nah i was saying the reflective made them hype again, but i think the hype for reflective pairs is gonna die down in a shoe or two unless a turtle dove or all red cw pops up.

Back
Top Bottom