Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
]
upload_2019-8-1_14-48-28.jpeg

Nike = Thor : off whites, undercover collab, Sacai, Travis Scott , telling adidas we running this now

Adidas if this restock drop is true = thanos

it actually increases chances for us normal folks if theres more than one product releasing

was able to cook hell turtle doves and SBB on FTL bc the site crapped and did stop believing.

just hold on to that feeling.

im gonna remain optimistic with you. id really really like a black based pair of yeezys.

I'd take Beluga 1.0s, Statics, and Breds... but none of the others.

Highly doubt that is what is actually dropping though. Especially since they say "50k" pairs like that is a lot... 50k of each? Or 50k total between those 8 pairs? If the latter - complete ****show meltdown
meltdown imminent

Whatever drops tomorrow, I gotta say that since adidas took control of YS, they’ve definitely upgraded their hype building skills. For awhile there the hype was damn near nonexistent (which I enjoyed). Kudos to them for figuring it out despite it making it worse for us lol.

Whatever drops tomorrow, I gotta say that since adidas took control of YS, they’ve definitely upgraded their hype building skills. For awhile there the hype was damn near nonexistent (which I enjoyed). Kudos to them for figuring it out despite it making it worse for us lol.
YS is the reason why none of the app winners got sent the reflecto lundos

I'm way the f in if they're the bballs. All you dudes that hated on them for the past year and some change stay in that lane.

I have a work meeting tomorrow 7-10. So i will most likely miss whatever this drop is. If the restock rumors are true though i would want those grey 750s and beluga 1.0s.
But id prefer B-Balls or 350 V3s in a good quantity so people can actually get something if they want it. The restock nonsense is going to be a 6 hour splash fest that would lead to frustrating failure.

I'm off tomorrow but I have **** to do early afternoon and would rather use the morning to rest.. I only want to stalk the sites if its for the BB's.. everything else meh.

Just need a pair of black statics for myself and a homegirl. If not, I know those are set to restock again so I'll grab em then. The 750s also have my attention, the TB 750 is my fav yeezy

Back
Top Bottom