Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
this day has been absolute trash, just like i predicted it would be. giving you stuff to look at but cant purchase anything. wild corny.
Been waiting for cream 350 on yeezysupply and salt 700 on adidas for amin beem pick size an all smh.. I rather see bred v2

they ain't trying to sell out their stock, they're just creating buzz and we all here

Exactly. Cracks me up to see all these logistics and marketing experts on NT discussing today. Nobody anywhere said anything about adidas trying to move all their stock, but somehow today is seen as some desperate move to get rid of everything. Hell, if anything they'll just hold what's left and do this all again some other time. And guess what? We'll be here for it.

Clever marketing ploy by adidas for sure.

Salt 500 my fave yzy but idk if it makes sense to cop the other colors they def fire
at the very least, cop moons. I love the yellows adidas has been using. Love the butters. I'm waiting on those beige 5s dropping this fall.

at the very least, cop moons. I love the yellows adidas has been using. Love the butters. I'm waiting on those beige 5s dropping this fall.
If I’m given the chance to get through I just may. For now we splashing lom

Ever since Adidas took over YS, it's been garbage. Things used to be easy. Bots still having a good time, but team manual is screwed.

Yep. It’s definitely gonna hurt for me getting anything hype in the future. Was literally ALWAYS able to cop off YS. Now I’ve been **** out of luck for 3 different releases.

all black...500s? or vanta 700s? or the bred 350 v2s?

i need the 5s & V2s all day.

Saw a list and the stock numbers for UB500 were in the 5 digit range. Not gonna rely on the actual number but it puts it in perspective the availability

sizes still in stock

SJ7iQZ9.png

Why did you buy them? They're saying only 1 purchase for this....event.
Wait..what?? 1 shoe period per person?? Or just 1 of each model that you can get through to buy? Imagine it's the former and you didn't know and the one shoe you actually make it through to is the cream 350 lol.

Wait..what?? 1 should period per person?? Or just 1 of each model that you can get through to buy? Imagine it's the former and you didn't know and the one shoe you actually make it through to is the cream 350 lol.

Swore I saw someone mention that a page or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom