Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

I am assuming the whites in this pic are supposed to be the "cloud whites" that look a bit blue ish in other pics.

But aside from basketballs unless there is a 350 V3....count me out on alllll these releases

I’m actually curious how all those 500s sell. It seemed like Yeezy Day tried to bring some hype back to the model seeing as those 500s had some of the smallest stock allocation.

Lol crazy how people actually want the BB joints. Has to be one of the worst yeezys ever

tenor.gif

Had no idea talking about how many vacations you can afford = “talk about shoes”

Thanks for clearing that up.
He bought the vacations with shoes tho. Shoes! If you were referring to just him then call him out, don't make blanket statements. Dudes can ***** in here. That's part of what this place is for, captain minimod.

Lol can’t believe the salt is still being poured in here. I figured we’d be on to a new topic. Guess I’ll revisit in 3 days when the salt shaker is empty. I have to work on this itinerary anyway. 8)

Man yall getting furious about lawyers & resell while I'm just content and happy about getting a pair of Creams :lol: wish I copped the Zebras tho :frown:

Couldnt even get some creams (f being a size 13.5), I'm not mad though, had a great weekend regardless.

I like the bball but not paying retail or jumping through hoops to get them so prolly wont get them lol.

I am assuming the whites in this pic are supposed to be the "cloud whites" that look a bit blue ish in other pics.

But aside from basketballs unless there is a 350 V3....count me out on alllll these releases

Might be interested in Citrins, but need to see better pics of them.
The rest is a pass.
Would be in for another pair of Waves, but not for $300...

If true, then that means no Basketball in sight :smh:

People said the similar things about the Beluga 1.0 and Wave Runner before they dropped - and now they're considered one of the better ones in the YEEZY line.

tenor.gif

You got a point for wave runners but not beluga 1s. Wave runners are still garbage. Honestly 500s and 700s for the most part look terrible.

waiting on on-feet pics for the stone but looking like a cop

Price point on basketballs will be a big deal to me. But the model with the design language has potential. I really was hoping for something more like this

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fyeezy-basketball-shoe-teaser-01.jpg

But this picture kinda had me sold on the BBs if they are under $300. I will be wearing them un laced and casually. So this look is more of the fit i anticipate which i like....but again the muffin top ankle is not appealing if that can be avoided

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fkanye-west-nba-yeezy-basketball-sneaker-ban-1.jpg

If Adidas is really releasing a bball shoe, they need to keep the price point around 220.

If they are releasing a fashion model under the bball equipment umbrella then I guess 400 ain't out of the question.

If Adidas is really releasing a bball shoe, they need to keep the price point around 220.

If they are releasing a fashion model under the bball equipment umbrella then I guess 400 ain't out of the question.
they gon treat it like nike did with them FOG 1s IMO

Back
Top Bottom