Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Somebody said it could be the Kyrie S2 Hybrids.

Nah you were right. Def the 6.

nike-kyrie-6-release-dates-colorways.jpg

Nice. Can't wait to see if we'll get the Platinum, Black, and Red October colorways.

Yeah, excited for em.

After I spend a bajillion bucks grabbing the spongebob collection this weekend (for both me and the fam -- daughter wants Sandy's, son wants Squidwards, and I want, um, all of them), I think I'll be moving on to the 6's.

EF1BF9C1-77F2-4526-9B8D-8BD9E2D6F409.jpeg
Yeezy day Sesames arrived. Thankfully unused lol. still waiting for shipping confirmation on my UB 500’s though...
does anyone have any tips for cleaning the collar, I guess its called? (the ankle curved area) Its a different material than the knit, and my jeans will leave some leftover color black/blue there

Anyone get used shoes yet in here? Been seeing quite a few pics of others. I read something in here a few pages back... but **** it looks like they straight sold used shoes as new.... anybody have the 411

Anyone get used shoes yet in here? Been seeing quite a few pics of others. I read something in here a few pages back... but **** it looks like they straight sold used shoes as new.... anybody have the 411

Where are you seeing these pics? I haven't seen anyone post a link to any of these cases yet.

Oh yeah? The restocks where people sit in front of a computer all day and get jack **** restock? Yeah ok good luck with that

Regardless any restock drives the after market price down. Look at the sesames, butters, wave runners and creams. Also I’m sure Yezzy will take after Jordan and re release models/CWs every few years.

Back
Top Bottom