• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
AD081F78-9BDC-4650-B3A7-5FFC95DED3AD.jpeg
just realized that I’m always wearing green pants every time I post a pic of the shoe I’m wearing lmao

green khaki chinos are the secret cheat code to 90% of yeezy sneakers

edit: also camo

as long as youre washing with cold water i dont see the hard in machine washing any knit based shoe. but its gotta be cold water cause hot water sets stains and then you run the risk of running the adhesives on the shoes. i washed plenty of shoes in an old pillow case. and then i let them air dry when theyre done. throwing in some oxyclean and a quick hand clean works well before the wash as well.

as long as youre washing with cold water i dont see the hard in machine washing any knit based shoe. but its gotta be cold water cause hot water sets stains and then you run the risk of running the adhesives on the shoes. i washed plenty of shoes in an old pillow case. and then i let them air dry when theyre done. throwing in some oxyclean and a quick hand clean works well before the wash as well.
The glue and the soles are the problem. Each shoe is constructed differently and some will hold up better but I would never recommend using a washing machine for anything I was planning to keep long term. It will destroy the integrity much faster than hand washing.

I’ve machine washed UBs for years. They’re perfectly fine.

Just wash on cold. Wash on delicate. Air dry for 2-3 days to make sure they’re 100% dry.

This, plus I typically throw them in a pillow-case and tie it closed just so they have less to snag on while in the washing machine.

MACHINE WASHING SOUNDS CRAZY TO ME BUT I ALSO AM NOT IN THIS FOR THE LONG RUN
WHITE SHOES ARE WHITE SHOES THEY GONNA EVENTUALLY YELLOW AND ALL KICKS FALL APART SO I GUESS ILL GIVE THE MACHINE A WHIRL IF I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS OF HANDWASHIN'

Back
Top Bottom