Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Do you guys think the 700 V2 Static will release again or should I bite the bullet and get a pair now before resale gets even higher?

Do you guys think the 700 V2 Static will release again or should I bite the bullet and get a pair now before resale gets even higher?

FWIW there were rumors that the original plan was a release last year and a release this year but at this point I doubt that’s going to happen.

EC5S9idWwAEJ9ha

FWIW there were rumors that the original plan was a release last year and a release this year but at this point I doubt that’s going to happen.

Hopefully! I could see there being a release near the end of the year. Usually news about a release comes out 2-3 months in advance, sometimes sooner, so there’s still time for that to happen!

I think Adidas/Ye have dropped the ball on the 700s. The majority of the CWs are trash and they just can’t recreate another color block that had the same effect the Wave Runners do.

Tbh I don’t think they want to-as dope as Waves are, the color palette they used doesn’t match the rest of the Yeezy line at all. There are a few exceptions here and there, but overall most of the Yeezy line seems to follow a primary neutral color palette.

I mean if that's your opinion that's cool, you just said it was fact first.

Waves initially released in only Mens sizing so to say it is for ladies and kids is a stretch, they literally just came out in family sizing.

But if you are saying that Analogs and Geodes (no offense to those) are better than waves...nah bruh. But that's just coming from someone who has liked the 700 for 2 weeks now

Back
Top Bottom