Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Now i know why that black one is infinitely better. The lace hole area that looks like cheap mesh doesn't stick out on the black pair like it does the white pair.

3254AFC2-1F1D-49E7-819D-FF41830141A2.jpeg

Calabasas track pants ( swishy ones) came in last night
Went one full size down and them joints still wild baggy in the legs
Will be nice in the winter tho they’re pretty good quality imo

Magnetos look OK, but if that is neoprene material on the ankle collar, tongue, side panel where the 3m stripes are, etc. - that seems kind of weak? Especially when the Waves have 3-4 different types of material in those areas (mesh, knit, with different textures, etc.).

Definitely not better than Waves, IMO. Just missing a little bit of the "pop" in color.

Magnetos look OK, but if that is neoprene material on the ankle collar, tongue, side panel where the 3m stripes are, etc. - that seems kind of weak? Especially when the Waves have 3-4 different types of material in those areas (mesh, knit, with different textures, etc.).

Definitely not better than Waves, IMO. Just missing a little bit of the "pop" in color.

the magnets materials definitely subpar. Dont slander the og waves with that talk. As much as i want to like the magnets, theyre just so poorly executed. The darkened grey toe just makes no sense

Really looking forward to that teal in October. The unique color works well with the standard Yeezy earth tones imo, and the orange laces look great too. Might have to make those my second 700.

Last edited:
sometimes I feel like i'm the only one that doesn't like ANY of these sock liner sneakers specifically because of the sock liner part.
the tongue of a sneaker is one of the illest things about a sneaker IMO.
smh.

Back
Top Bottom