Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got lost in some vr sim racing for about an hour and then came back to a page monitor notification. I thought I completely missed them...but it was just a date change

source.gif

So for everyone intently waiting for these to drop *edit: just saw they cha ged the date lmao*, I’m genuinely curious..is it because you genuinely like these? Missed out on wave runners? Or just out to collect all the colorways?

Personally I’m totally fine not having these since I doubled up on the wave runners already.

So for everyone intently waiting for these to drop *edit: just saw they cha ged the date lmao*, I’m genuinely curious..is it because you genuinely like these? Missed out on wave runners? Or just out to collect all the colorways?

Personally I’m totally fine not having these since I doubled up on the wave runners already.

I genuinely like the magnets, mainly because it feels a little toned down and there's less contrast between colors. Also gum sole >

There's nothing wrong with wave runners, I just prefer these more.

That was a foul move by YS. Doesn't make sense at all. Why not just update everyone earlier, instead of the last minute? :smh:

PO

That’s what I’m saying

By the time they drop folks gonna be so thirsty for something new it’s gonna cause problems for those who liked em from jump

Eventually hype dies down. Not that excited anymore, they’ve been waiting way too long.

I don't see how hype can die down for something that hasn't released yet.
The people who wanted them from the start aren't just going to not want them anymore. The people who were on the fence or didn't like them at the start now have more time to have the sneaker "grow on them".

I don't see how hype can die down for something that hasn't released yet.
The people who wanted them from the start aren't just going to not want them anymore. The people who were on the fence or didn't like them at the start now have more time to have the sneaker "grow on them".

The sacai waffles and blazers are a pretty good example of hype dying down. They pushed that release date about 284 times

The sacai waffles and blazers are a pretty good example of hype dying down. They pushed that release date about 284 times

Did the hype die down for the Waffles? Those still seemed pretty hard to get and the new ones look like they'll be hard to grab too. The Blazers... I don't think hype was there for those from the jump.

Off topic with what y’all are talking about but just sold my worn once blue tints on goat for 310, after fees 250 ish

Man bad mistake to wear them one time to the mall , :smh:

Did the hype die down for the Waffles? Those still seemed pretty hard to get and the new ones look like they'll be hard to grab too. The Blazers... I don't think hype was there for those from the jump.

the hype definitely didn't go up on the waffles

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 12.47.38 AM.png

and yes I think it's safe to say there was plenty of hype on the blazers

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 12.48.43 AM.png

Off topic with what y’all are talking about but just sold my worn once blue tints on goat for 310, after fees 250 ish

You basically borrowed them to rock once and returned em for your money back

You didn’t win or lose

All those graphs show are the sold prices of the shoes pre and post release. They dont show "that there was plenty of hype for the blazers", nor that the hype died down.

Worn once to the mall!? I'm assuming an inside mall at that. I would've cleaned them off and sold em as new if there were no visible signs of wear. It's cool if i get attacked for this. I understand.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom