• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anybody hit Sunday Service yesterday?

As you would expect there were a LOT of people in Yeezys. I damn near saw every Yeezy ever made there - even a beat up pair of Air Yeezys 2 on feet! Whole lot of MAUVE/SESAME/WAVE RUNNER too.

Not bad, splashed for about 15min. Copped.

Order confirmation received.

I might ask bae to return the Inertia V2's and refund me for the magnets but she thinks they are "so cute".

Last edited:
cant tell if i like this shoe or not - oh well - cop now, cry later

hopefully that neoprene isnt as bad as i think it may be

So I got through. got a auto cancellation due to supposed fraud. But that still charged my card. Will they still ship? Have this happened to anyone before.

Last edited:
Anyone used the boots on some trails? Wondering how the traction is on them. Debating between those or just some Vans Ultrarange MTE for some light tromping through the woods lol

applepay button doenst work on safari?

Says sold out still a pair in my cart not crossed out and I can enter queue again? Site is so terrible

Anybody hit Sunday Service yesterday?

As you would expect there were a LOT of people in Yeezys. I damn near saw every Yeezy ever made there - even a beat up pair of Air Yeezys 2 on feet! Whole lot of MAUVE/SESAME/WAVE RUNNER too.

Yep, I was there. Lots of Yeezys out there! Also saw a lot of the various merch drops that I've never seen in person. Makes me regret not copping some of them.

got banned

Says sold out still a pair in my cart not crossed out and I can enter queue again? Site is so terrible

I don't think I've ever got apple pay to work on YS. The option is there, but it just throws me into a regular queue and checkout with my card details

Typically, it’s a shopify thing, IIRC. When the queue is in effect, Apple Pay (button via the slide out cart tray) is effectively disabled.

Same thing happens over at Keith with the Apple Pay and PayPal Express buttons, during a high traffic drop. Tapping them at the bottom of the cart sidebar does nothing at best, kicks you into the queue at worst.

Now, if only YS would add Apple Pay to the checkout flow at the customer info section like other spots...

I remember now that people were saying it's an auto cancellation if the shipping and billing are different. Any truth to that? Might explain why one of my orders got cancelled since I was shipping to my work place.

Only time I checked out with Apple Pay was on mobile Safari for the Vantas, but maybe because they were sitting was why it was smooth

Back
Top Bottom