Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
People who think Lebron is better than MJ probably think that Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady.
Bron just an overall better player. Sorry guys not gonna change my opinion. Mike dreams of making passes bron does. If I wanted a scorer or buckets I’d go mike or Kobe but overall I’ll take bron all day

Bron just an overall better player. Sorry guys not gonna change my opinion. Mike dreams of making passes bron does. If I wanted a scorer or buckets I’d go mike or Kobe but overall I’ll take bron all day
first sign of a kid who was born post 96? thinks LBJ is a better creator.

go look up the 88 season and get back to me sir.

Jordan also took some time off. You need to wake up...:rofl:

in the middle of his prime!!!! the bulls would have ran the damb 90s if he didnt "retire"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So dumb comparing players from different eras.

MJ best in his era.

Kobe best in his era.

LeBron best in current era. Although I do think KD is better, but he wasn't able to win one in OKC, and he chose to go to GS, so that's gonna be a knock on him when people bring him up for best player discussion.

So dumb comparing players from different eras.

MJ best in his era.

Kobe best in his era.

LeBron best in current era. Although I do think KD is better, but he wasn't able to win one in OKC, and he chose to go to GS, so that's gonna be a knock on him when people bring him up for best player discussion.

so youre just going to ignore that Bron went to MIA with Bosh and Wade to get his first?

Back
Top Bottom