Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
how many points yall have?

i only got access to one pair

what yall with the RFs and multiple access points lookin like :nerd:

how many points yall have?

i only got access to one pair

what yall with the RFs and multiple access points lookin like :nerd:

I have a little over 39,000 points but heard it was random as long as you were Icon level. I got access around 11:45am and saw Cloud RF, Citrin, 500 Bone, and 700 Magnet.

I have a little over 39,000 points but heard it was random as long as you were Icon level. I got access around 11:45am and saw Cloud RF, Citrin, 500 Bone, and 700 Magnet.

sheesh i only had around 3k at the time which actually should be closer to 8k
i think it mattered.

was hoping for RFs for ze flipper

I thought I had access to Reflectives but it was just the way the picture looked and actually they were normal ones. When I enlarged the picture it didn't look reflective anymore lol.

These and Waverunners are my favorites
BED13AE1-D98A-4A80-B2C5-255781CC5339.jpeg

These and Waverunners are my favorites
BED13AE1-D98A-4A80-B2C5-255781CC5339.jpeg

one of my favorites too! So clean.

been thinking about doubling up on them for a while. But then I’m thinking about doubling up on Grey Gums instead (but worse material...) or getting a pair of triple black... (might be too plain + quality issue)
Plus Fog1 oatmeal’s releasing this week :lol:
I don’t know what to do...

No talks about visions eh. Yeezy hype dead since resell also died. Could also be that there's too many other things dropping this weekend from Nike to care (i.e., fearless 1's, FoG 1's, night of mischief SBs).

been thinking about doubling up on them for a while. But then I’m thinking about doubling up on Grey Gums instead (but worse material...) or getting a pair of triple black... (might be too plain + quality issue)
I’ve been contemplating dumping my triple black 750’s for the FoG 1 Oatmeal’s.

if it helps, I want those fog 1's.
would you guys say tts in 750s?

my 700s are all tts 11
from my understanding each 750 were updated w/ each pair & one of the updates was sizing. my chocolates run tts if it helps.

I don’t know why Adidas doesn’t release more of the 750s. Even at that 350 dollar price point they’d be an instant sellout, unlike the 300 dollar 700s that sit hard.
idk how many colors they can incorporate w/ this model honestly, and this shoe actually feels expensive. Its not one that I'd wanna mass produce in order to maintain the value and quality of it.

I don’t know why Adidas doesn’t release more of the 750s. Even at that 350 dollar price point they’d be an instant sellout, unlike the 300 dollar 700s that sit hard.
because once they start making more colorways and mass produce them they won't be as demanding anymore

Back
Top Bottom