Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For people with both, do you prefer the Mauve or Teal Blue?
Never seen a real life pic of that Teal fella... Mauves are top 3 V1, Teal cant stand near them...

I have yet to wear the Teals but here are some side by side pics for everybody. The extra laces for the Teals look way better IMO

Attachments

• 7E5B4E20-8A53-45C7-AFC2-B17E21020AB0.jpeg
    7E5B4E20-8A53-45C7-AFC2-B17E21020AB0.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 591173E7-3738-4A7E-949D-7F0DBFB97D4A.jpeg
    591173E7-3738-4A7E-949D-7F0DBFB97D4A.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 253
Safe to say Yeezys ain’t dead if these atrocities sell out.

The Yeezy 350 V2 was one of the top ten selling sneakers in October by total sales. First time a Yeezy model has done this. The 350V2 is a mainstream model. Will see these most likely discounted by YE or into 2020. Yeezys are anything but dead but the 350 V2 is no longer limited And hasn’t been for awhile.

If anybody copped the 500’s off YEEZY supply have you gotten your shipping confirmation yet? Usually get mine next day but so far still nothing.

Yep got shipping confirmation last night around 9:30pm
Dang. Got me nervous now. Have you ever had shipping notice come through late or should I expect my order to be cancelled at this point?

I've only hit a couple times on yeezy supply so, I'm not keen on the protocol. I know with SNKRS it can go either way. Strangely, I "hit" on the cool grey 4's only to have the order cancelled almost 2 weeks later. Recently hit on the SBB 3.0's and didn't get a shipping confirmation until Wednesday. Almost 5 days later considering I hit at 10am and got the ship confirmation at like 5pm Wednesday. At least on sneakers I can live chat or call CS for comfort. With YS you just stuck waiting.

Dang. Got me nervous now. Have you ever had shipping notice come through late or should I expect my order to be cancelled at this point?

I've only hit a couple times on yeezy supply so, I'm not keen on the protocol. I know with SNKRS it can go either way. Strangely, I "hit" on the cool grey 4's only to have the order cancelled almost 2 weeks later. Recently hit on the SBB 3.0's and didn't get a shipping confirmation until Wednesday. Almost 5 days later considering I hit at 10am and got the ship confirmation at like 5pm Wednesday. At least on sneakers I can live chat or call CS for comfort. With YS you just stuck waiting.

I've gotten shipping notifications a few days after a release. I wouldn't worry unless you don't hear anything by next week. They've gotten a lot better since Adidas took over.

If anybody copped the 500’s off YEEZY supply have you gotten your shipping confirmation yet? Usually get mine next day but so far still nothing.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn’t even get a confirmation email for my order lol. I took a screenshot of my confirmation page and I even reached out to YS Chat to ask if my order went through (they said it did) but haven’t received anything from them yet ?‍♂️

I just love how Sneakersnstuff let’s you only attempt to add an item to cart twice before it blocks you from doing it.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn’t even get a confirmation email for my order lol. I took a screenshot of my confirmation page and I even reached out to YS Chat to ask if my order went through (they said it did) but haven’t received anything from them yet ?‍♂️
That’s sucks. I got a confirmation email immediately and just got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago. When you sopoke to YS did they say the order was in released status?

That’s sucks. I got a confirmation email immediately and just got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago. When you sopoke to YS did they say the order was in released status?

No they just said the order is being processed and if they found a problem they would tell me right away. Inside I was telling myself "riiiiiiiiight"....

Update- contacted YS Chat just now and they gave me a tracking number so thats cool. Can't believe I never got an email from them but I have the tracking number now so I don't really care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom