Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
oot n aboot tonight
9D8C6B28-6C05-4C38-9CFF-7CB25C2B5FE6.jpeg

Amex Charge Cards actually do have an internal limit. There's a false idea out there that its a "no limit". It depends on your spend pattern, history payment, income reported on file etc. Consider yourself good , you probably have a solid profile overall. Must be nice getting all those amex MR points too!

The stores you shop at have an effect too... If you patron a business where they see a history of poor repayment across all associated accounts - your account can be flagged/affected.

Swing shift hosed me again. I was passed out from coming off midnights when the 380 dropped. Oh well.....

I was the only person that knew the v380 alien was dropping ,along with quantities per size

i highly doubt u was the only person who knew they were dropping.
maybe on here. and thats still a big maybe.
but u did drop the quantities info. ill give u that. i myself didnt see any1 else wit that.

According to YM that was the Alien drop, thats it. Nothing for ADC.

(obviously take it with a grain of salt)

Doubt that very much! Thangs bout to come out another 3 times tops and resell going die! And imma crack up... just wait guys, don't pay resell just yet.

YM also said the OG wave runners is the most limited pair of yeezys. Yall still listen to those clowns? I thought everybody had written them off after they said breds were restocking this year and Wex said fake news.

Back
Top Bottom