• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

tenor.gif

Thinking of trading some waves for some aliens. Think that’s a straight up? Or money on waves end?
First, I wouldn’t do the trade because Waves are far superior (IMO). But if you want the Aliens then you’re going to have to add cash. My suggestion is wait until the larger release. By that time you should be able to do a straight trade.

First, I wouldn’t do the trade because Waves are far superior (IMO). But if you want the Aliens then you’re going to have to add cash. My suggestion is wait until the larger release. By that time you should be able to do a straight trade.
Yeah I hear you on the waves being a better shoe over all. I got lucky and was able to double up on this last restock. I still have my original pair from the first release that’s DS LOL. My job doesn’t allow me to wear anything but black shoes so I don’t really have time to wear much of my collection. I think I’ll take your advise and hold off for the wider release and just buy them straight up.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we want green glows and static blacks. All these new 350s ain’t it.

I know we have to take these accounts with a grain of salt, but I wonder if the rumored mid version of the 380 could be the v3.

2EEF6DF9-E3E6-47EF-B887-EDAFDC353DC0.png

Need help wit the sizing on the boots. Should I go with my normal size or half size up??? Full size up maybe??
I went half size up from my yeezy size. I wear 10.5 in most shoes but 11 in yeezy. I got a 11.5 in the boots. The top of the heel kind of digs in the back of my leg though. Not sure if a bigger size would help that. The boot is shaped funny.

so now that the foot apps have combined can someone please explain to me how it works, still a little confused & havent tried for a release since the changes were implemented.

so now that the foot apps have combined can someone please explain to me how it works, still a little confused & havent tried for a release since the changes were implemented.

They haven't implemented the combined accounts yet. For now everything is still separate.

Wore the aliens around the house today to break them in a bit and it took some time to get used to the new sole shape. Especially at the heel. But they are more cushioned than V2s and you can feel the difference.

Back
Top Bottom