Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
How many of y'all, that already have the Blacks from the first release, plan to double up this time?

I'm not sure, if it's really necessary. These show literally no signs of wear, but at the same time you can never go wrong with an all black shoe.
I’m not doubling up. But I have the breds as well.

Dang for me on FNL app for 9.5. I used to hit somewhat frequently when it was actual raffle tickets, haven't hit anything FNL since the app started, besides some AJ1 that I didn't pick up... they must be punishing me.

How many of y'all, that already have the Blacks from the first release, plan to double up this time?

I'm not sure, if it's really necessary. These show literally no signs of wear, but at the same time you can never go wrong with an all black shoe.

I hit on the first release but I plan on doubling. Still haven't worn my current pair though. I wear my 350 breds alot, so I foresee myself getting a lot of wear out of black 350's in general.

Copped these during the surprise drop on the adidas app. Not sure if it was just for Canada or everywhere else.

IMG_20191126_203634.jpg
Were the canadian restock waves made in india or china?

me. first pair is still 8.5/10 but I rock them all the time

I sold my Aliens so it will be like I am getting these for free. I will try to get the 380 if and when they come out in black. I really did like them, just not the color.

I hit on the first release (thanks to the Slam Jam raffle ) but I wouldn’t mind having a second pair (have also an unworn pair of Breds ...won them too with Slam Jam lol )

My apps keep deleting my head starts and my countdowns as well. Am I missing something or has this happened to anyone?

My apps keep deleting my head starts and my countdowns as well. Am I missing something or has this happened to anyone?
happens to me almost every time. even when your entries disappear, they are usually held by the app and show up again sometime later. just keep checking after the notification time

Back
Top Bottom