• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 8.34.20 AM.png

Finally got a god damn pair from YS. I am still batting zilch on the damn Adidas App. I don't even get why I bother on there.

it's all luck... I had no desire to cop multiples... I hit on yeezy supply and all of a sudden Adidas app hit right after

Yep. Only way you increase your chances of getting luckier is to just have a larger number of browsers/machines. I had 4 iPads, an iPhone, and 2 laptops going. That being said, I've failed many times with the same number.

I got the order # and cc charged but no email from Foot Locker..I don't know if that's a W or an L..

again, you should be fine

Generally, email confirmations from these sites can lag. If you got the charge, 99% of the time, you're cool.

again, you should be fine

Generally, email confirmations from these sites can lag. If you got the charge, 99% of the time, you're cool.

Thanks for the info..Never got any Yeezy from a site other than adidas or YS so I wasn't sure about the email confirmation situation..

If you missed dont panic buy. 1st is coming up and pairs will be in hands mid week. Buy then. I'm sure plenty of brokebois hit as always. No retail, no dice for me. I'd rather spend that on another bred XI honestly.

GG to the people that thought it was gonna be an easy cop. I should've did more raffles for toddlers for my baby nephew. Gonna have to get an 8k for resell now.

hit on adidas raffle.... was trying to copp for the wifey.... but i have to be at work. i am already an hour late and dsg playing games smh. Added her sz almost an hour ago "headed to cust sign in" they say... smh

Back
Top Bottom