Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sz 10 from Champs reserve picked up. Wasn’t too bad. There was 100 people in line waiting to pick their pairs up. Crazy amount of stock.

I def goofed with FTL. Forgot to save my order # and never got an email lol. Card was charged though, whatever that means.

If it comes it comes. DSG held me down too so I’ll take that win and be happy with it.

Got 2 pairs, my sister ran to another store to line up as soon as she won the raffle on foot locker and got her pair. 1st yeezy lol

Attachments

• received_572273963522919.jpeg
    received_572273963522919.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 347
Parking was a ***** at first but I went to another structure with couple spots open after I left Champs it was full. Took about 10 minutes in line once inside. Saw two employees with the nr and a chick with blue tint. Is the go to shoe if you stand all day at work lol.

Hit on 3 Men's pairs yesterday on the app, but passed on all.
Saving money for the other black pair dropping in a few weeks.

PO

Update:

i was able to pick up my pair from 34 street after the deadline.

Lady holding up the line was pretty rude and loud after asking her if she could help me out and understand why I couldn’t pick up my pair. Telling me to go get a wristband and come back at 6

Had to go to the cash register and ask the guy by the line my situation. He gave me no problem at all and was able to help me cop my pair. Salud to him!!

Parking was a ***** at first but I went to another structure with couple spots open after I left Champs it was full. Took about 10 minutes in line once inside. Saw two employees with the nr and a chick with blue tint. Is the go to shoe if you stand all day at work lol.

The mall here in NOLA was friggin' insane. I got to the mall at like 1, but ended up not being able to park until after 2 at a Whole Foods a couple blocks away. Mall cops were doing all kinds of shenanigans and not letting folks even go into parking decks. It was just zombie driving around the surface lots at 2 miles an hour for hundreds of cars. Got my pair though.

Was anyone outside the US able to cop or even access yeezy supply during the drop? I don’t mean before or after but when the drop was live.

I def goofed with FTL. Forgot to save my order # and never got an email lol. Card was charged though, whatever that means.

If it comes it comes. DSG held me down too so I’ll take that win and be happy with it.
Just hit up their chat or call. They can locate your order by name and address.
The mall here in NOLA was friggin' insane. I got to the mall at like 1, but ended up not being able to park until after 2 at a Whole Foods a couple blocks away. Mall cops were doing all kinds of shenanigans and not letting folks even go into parking decks. It was just zombie driving around the surface lots at 2 miles an hour for hundreds of cars. Got my pair though.
I stay in your area fam. Glad i scored online hearing that. I was playing street fighter in my jammies while dsg did its queue thing.

Last release dated 4/19...new ones are 10/19. Trying to figure out which pair to rock.
E9EA8DEE-65E3-4A83-B16B-E969D8A65A20.jpeg

Edit: First release pair it is. Check what I seent when comparing them. See what I see?
7D97FF5A-BCC0-4AF1-93D5-02673F8ACE56.jpeg

This release was not a good idea. Shoe pick ups are already crazy but add in Black Friday and and it’s bananas. The line in footlocker was already long but the line outside it for leftovers was more insane. Because dog the crowds or parking and actually getting thru the mall to footlocker I barely made the deadline. Checked out at 2:56p thought the hype was dead😒🤔

Attachments

• C674D08C-211B-4640-8950-1771C5D2686F.jpeg
    C674D08C-211B-4640-8950-1771C5D2686F.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 364
  • C60AAC8D-D9E3-4F62-9FAC-DE47D1FE9682.jpeg
    C60AAC8D-D9E3-4F62-9FAC-DE47D1FE9682.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 374
This release was not a good idea. Shoe pick ups are already crazy but add in Black Friday and and it’s bananas. The line in footlocker was already long but the line outside it for leftovers was more insane. Because dog the crowds or parking and actually getting thru the mall to footlocker I barely made the deadline. Checked out at 2:56p thought the hype was dead😒🤔
I got to Menlo Park to pick up the 5.5 I won for my sister at 2:30, didn't get to the cashier til 3:15 lmao.

Damn, So is consensus on these that the older pair had better quality/shape? Or is it just dudes one pair....

Back
Top Bottom