Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
think people are mixing up talk between a cream v2 restock with cream UB restock

I thought he was talking about the heel insert on the midsole.

If he’s mixing up yeezuz with UBs, well, there’s no GiF I can think of to cover the level of tardedness....

I like the power phases in person, but not on foot. I have semi wide feet so the shoes just don’t look very appealing on me. Wouldn’t recommend unless you have narrow feet.

I love mine. My wifes pair looks better, probably due to her small feet. I wish all this snow and salt would go away so I can break them out.

20180108_221337.jpg
Collection pic from Australia. We have only had 2 coloways drop here in my state. Others are all online stores, GOAT or resale.

I wasn’t saying Cream Yeezys were restocking, I was just suggesting what if Adidas made them their AF1 and released more every few months.

Last edited:
The Creams that dropped in AU during the time of the Blue Tint drop was not a restock. AU never released the Creams so it dropping on adidas au was considered their initial release. Some people thought that this indicated US was going to get a restock of Creams too with new production dates. We're not. The Creams that dropped in AU were not new production Creams like the restock/2nd release Zebras.

Theres no (strong) rumor of a Cream V2 restock, just wild wishful hopes. Cream UB's are "supposedly" restocking 2018 tho.

Hope that clears any confusion.

Waverunners grew on me, now to find a pair that's legit that's not gonna break the bank smh ‍♂️

Why are you guys saying the Cream V2s will restock ?
The Australian pairs have the same exact date code 01/17 as the release months ago

My creams are from the Australian drop same time as blue tints
20180108_223135.jpg
. Pic of tag below.

bc no one know what theyre talking about

Just wait until adidas updates their yeezy page. nothing else holds any weight

I actually hope creams restock so I could beat them and keep throwing them in the wash worry free :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom