Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
last december adidas came at my wallet pretty hard - v3s, aliens, yeezreels all a go as far as im concerned

there is a thread that explains exactly the process of how to check in using codes and apps

Thanks! Found it. For anyone that needs:

Anyone getting verification failed when trying to enter the FNL raffle for yeezreel? Keeps saying invlaid mobile number or already in use.

Probably gonna pass on these, but will keep an eye out for YS in case the RF goes live (I’m sure it will).

Trying to buy the bone slides but keep getting payment refused on 2 diff cards. Happened on Friday and my bank said everything was fine when I called.

It’s a miracle I was able to get the black RF.

Rainy day fit

ED39BA6C-09F1-4D0C-AA10-B9FBCFD381F3.jpeg
2CB39AD7-3F16-44CA-A389-2AACC03041B5.jpeg

Anyone have trouble logging in to their FootLocker account? Mine says "model is required to obtain a value" and won't let me log in.

Damn most retailers are limited to in-store only. Best shot at em is undefeated or SNS with the LA pick up. Not even Kith LA getting these. Leads me to think I shouldn't even bother with waking up early for YS

Trying to buy the bone slides but keep getting payment refused on 2 diff cards. Happened on Friday and my bank said everything was fine when I called.

It’s a miracle I was able to get the black RF.

Join the club. Really puts a damper on December with all these releases. Not sure if I’m gonna waste time splashing only to get through and not be able to pay, which is what happened w/ the Aliens. Talk about blue balls....:smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom