• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Is midnight when it happens?

Last time it went up and then the waiting room took forever to even start rollling.

Is midnight when it happens?

Last time it went up and then the waiting room took forever to even start rollling.
Pure speculation. I’m gonna sit here for an hour like a clown then go to sleep. They’ll go live as soon as I close my eyes. Ready for the L.

Just tried to buy a pair of slides to see if my cards are still being declined and yep, still declined. :stoneface:

And with that, I’m officially out on Aliens. :smh::smh:

Yeah, OG pair had a yellow outsole and slightly yellow midsole.

New restock pair has a white outsole with a whiter midsole. Think it has to do with the glue that was used.

I like the newer pair because of that reason.

was the restock in nov of 2018 the new pair with the white outsole and whiter midsole?

Just tried to buy a pair of slides to see if my cards are still being declined and yep, still declined. :stoneface:

And with that, I’m officially out on Aliens. :smh::smh:

Just did the same thing and my card is still declined too. I think I have a different card that works but I'm not confident. They need to fix this BS before the Yecheil drop.

was the restock in nov of 2018 the new pair with the white outsole and whiter midsole?

Yeah. Only the 2017 pairs had the yellow outsoles. Want the new pair with the whiter midsole/outsole, but I'd feel pretty dumb dropping another $240 for the same shoe when my OG is still in great condition.

So weird that the new 700v3 has a blue outsole instead of black. Seems kinda out of place to be honest since there's no hint of blue anywhere else on the shoe. Still a day 1 cop though :nthat:

Going to be my first time trying on Yeezy supply so not expecting a w, but I'mma try if I'm awake when they do drop. When do they usually go live? 12 am est or 10 am est?? From past drops anybody know?

Going to be my first time trying on Yeezy supply so not expecting a w, but I'mma try if I'm awake when they do drop. When do they usually go live? 12 am est or 10 am est?? From past drops anybody know?
It varies. At this rate I’m going to check at 7 am eastern then 10 AM eastern.

Hope i hit these
1576129302352.png
1576129315743.png
1576129325735.png
1576129333015.png
1576129346876.png
1576129355901.png

Holy crap, I came in looking for drop times in the thread and I just checked my email and saw I won at SNS for the first time ever! I'm low on money after christmas shopping for my mom and fam but my next two checks will have me up in no time. It's time to treat myself.

Haven't owned a Yeezy since the 750 Triple Black, but had to get rid of those because 1) they hurt like hell when wearing, and 2) I kept seeing them as more than shoes, which is a mentality I erased, but with those I just keep overthinking even wearing them and overvalued them to the point that I couldn't find an occasion special enough for them, which is dumb. I wore em in the snow on my last day of CC for a last hoorah before I got rid of them. Really help cement that they're just shoes (and actually worked quite well in the snow). I'm typing TOO much but I'm hype rn :rofl: Good luck y'all! Should be a busy day tomorrow so I expect to see some W's

Back
Top Bottom