Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I wonder how much Ye makes off each pair? If he just makes $50 per pair on 20k pairs that’s...
91BF6400-89B4-456F-8335-73C56E8606FC.gif

Pretty good morning, 8.5 and 9.5 on YS and 13 on ADC

Im not sure if the address jig (street vs st) works on YS if the card and phone is the same. You may need to use another card but even then you risk cancellations if the shipping and billing are different on an order. YS cancelled a Blue Tint for fraud suspicion before

These restocks make sense.. all the dashe kids checking out with similar information and then getting cancelled.. then rinse and repeat

bruh... i think it's one per address... 25 orders between 4 addresses and only 4 went through... you get the idea..

Shipping talk season will commence tomorrow. Sadderday is officially over. Check back into your lives

You sending them to your neighbors address? :lol:

lolll i shouldve just done that hahaha
but nah my apartment, bae's apt, and our parents houses :nthat:

they was really strict for this release, on Blue tints and beluga 2.0 i had 10 orders each going to our parents house, just had to change name, email, phone number for each order :ohwell:

Anyone else's pending charge from YS labled "Shopify-Payments-Charge.com" on their card? I don't remember it being charged as that the last time from YS.

Prepare for everyone being frightened for the next week wondering when their orders are gonna ship :lol: But **** Im nervous too, I know it ain’t a W till you got em In hand

Back
Top Bottom