Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Who you telling lol I'm legit about to cop a pair right now from GOAT or StockX.

Only thing stopping me is that prices usually dip a bit once people hit. But man I just feel like getting these outta the way. With zeebs tomorrow this **** is starting to feel like a chore. :lol:

Damn, i'm trying to find some Yecheil's in size 8. I should've went for YS and unregistered from ADC like some people did.. Hoping there's some restocks.

Only thing stopping me is that prices usually dip a bit once people hit. But man I just feel like getting these outta the way. With zeebs tomorrow this **** is starting to feel like a chore. :lol:
yeah I'm just going to be patient lol. If I catch that L then at least resale pricing would have stabilized.

Anyone else notice this?...So I went through a couple of Yecheil pairs, I noticed the bottom soles are navy color but the rest of the shoe is black. Then some pairs the soles are still navy but slightly more blackish. Depending on your pair, it varies if you got darker shade or not on the bottom of the shoe. I honestly thought the whole shoe was black from the pictures at first.

Edit: figured I'll show a pic of what im talking about. not the best lighting and angle but as you can see theres a navy shade back part which is the part of the rest of the bottom of the sole. It's a navy tint compared to the rest of the shoe which is black. Had no idea.

Attachments

• blue sole.jpg
    blue sole.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
If anyone that needs a guaranteed pair of size 13 Yecheils and is willing to meet up at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL before 6pm today.... I hit on Champs raffle but don’t need them since I hit on Finishline at River Oaks (Cal City) which is closer to me, so you can grab my pair. All I have to do is Be present with you so that the cashier can verify my RSVP.

First time ever hitting on FTL and Champs but I don’t need since I hit on the Adidas app. Is there a Penalty if I don’t pick them up?

The Yecheils are a unique black/red V2 colorway. I see these jumping in price over time once stock dries up. Any black Yeezy 350 release will have higher demand.

Back
Top Bottom