Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
im with you 100%, but in his defense ive seen beat pairs of yeezy 1s and yeezy 2s go for $1000+.. could be a major come up if he brings those back to life lol.
I doUbt they are real,and if so ill pay u 300 and him lmao

i ordered a pair of creams used with that ebay discount and i'll clean them up and then i plan on painting them, not sure what theme i'm going to ultimately go for but leaning mostly towards an all red look, so i can understand getting used for projects, i paid 224 when it was said and done
All red o ctober 350 yessss.my man

Stop being so emotional geesh you guys on here take everything so personal.. all I said was 300 for used sneakers is a lot damn.. they already expensive brand new.. then 300 used.. I don’t care what the going value for the shoe is.. 300 is a lot for a used shoe someone wore geesh
300 usEd is nothing to pay for a 2500 shoe,especially if u going sell it for 1k plus,cmon my guy thats a no brainer cop

i ordered a pair of creams used with that ebay discount and i'll clean them up and then i plan on painting them, not sure what theme i'm going to ultimately go for but leaning mostly towards an all red look, so i can understand getting used for projects, i paid 224 when it was said and done
You kinda of look at things with a different lens when it comes to project shoes, atleast that’s how I see it. If I can get them looking good as new Or close too it that’s part of the whole allure. But you see me in toys thread so you know I live for projects :lol: looking forward to seeing how your creams turn out. They’re the perfect canvas

All red october 350 yessss. my man

fixed and i'm thinking one of these two styles
IMG-4566.JPG

or something crazy like this
Yeezy.jpg

bcuz why not?

I doUbt they are real,and if so ill pay u 300 and him lmao
Take a look at the pics yourself. Included more than enough pics. Turtle doves are probably some of the worst faked yeezys out. No fakes have the correct suede patch sizes with the correct nap or the correct pattern, specifically on the toe boxes.

fixed and i'm thinking one of these two styles
IMG-4566.JPG

or something crazy like this
Yeezy.jpg

bcuz why not?
The bottom would be too difficult to pull off with the angelus paint,unless u use a few different hues of red.the top is what i been wanting for a few years,sheeesh

im with you 100%, but in his defense ive seen beat pairs of yeezy 1s and yeezy 2s go for $1000+.. could be a major come up if he brings those back to life lol.

even if I can’t, that eBay coupon gave more than enough wiggle to make some profit just for cleaning them:lol: the turtle dove after market is so strange

even if I can’t, that eBay coupon gave more than enough wiggle to make some profit just for cleaning them:lol: the turtle dove after market is so strange
Man u probably using the buy 3 get 1 free coupon,whi h means they free,cmon def pull trigger to make 1000 plus,no brainer

Man u probably using the buy 3 get 1 free coupon,whi h means they free,cmon def pull trigger to make 1000 plus,no brainer

I actually didn’t get that one, I was lucky enough and got the 25% off code ($100 off max)
The guy had them listed for $475, I talked him down to $440, used the code for $100 off, had some money left over in my PayPal account and it came out to about $310 all said and done.
Like I mentioned above I could probably make $100+ just cleaning them and making a quick sale but if I can get them look good I might just keep them, as long as I don’t beat them into the ground the value will always be there.
755B489E-697C-4446-8D06-C1968C5E9F4C.png

I actually didn’t get that one, I was lucky enough and got the 25% off code ($100 off max)
The guy had them listed for $475, I talked him down to $440, used the code for $100 off, had some money left over in my PayPal account and it came out to about $310 all said and done.
Like I mentioned above I could probably make $100+ just cleaning them and making a quick sale but if I can get them look good I might just keep them, as long as I don’t beat them into the ground the value will always be there.
755B489E-697C-4446-8D06-C1968C5E9F4C.png
Im def loving ebay right now buck stock x and goat,they owned by lebron james and footlocker,def conflicts of interest

Anyone's Yeezy 350s from ADC not come with a paper receipt in the box? I have an email confirmation but no paper receipt.

Back
Top Bottom