Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
This picture was posted earlier in the thread - does anyone have an ID on the pants? I know it seems silly to ask about an adidas sweat pant but i can’t find this colorway especially with a zipper. Cheers if anyone knows.
Legit looks like compression tights.

Just found out another one of my orders got cancelled. Supposedly happened at 10AM but didn't see it until now.

Just found out another one of my orders got cancelled. Supposedly happened at 10AM but didn't see it until now.

41AD5EBE-B751-447C-BCD3-CCA5AEA05611.gif

Damn fellas. 13 was such a low stock today. Even YS didn't have it as an option. I'm pretty bummed about that. I carted a pair of 13s but couldn't check out with my boy's info because of payment loop smh. Wanted a pair to rock for my birthday week :ohwell:

Damn fellas. 13 was such a low stock today. Even YS didn't have it as an option. I'm pretty bummed about that. I carted a pair of 13s but couldn't check out with my boy's info because of payment loop smh. Wanted a pair to rock for my birthday week :ohwell:
I tried for 12.5 immediately and sold out. Crazy I saw stock numbers I think in here and yeah they were crazy low. Wild to think those don't go for crazy prices

It was odd that 10 and 10.5 were already OOS prior to the 7am pst drop

So did everyone cook? I literally got 3 pairs on mobile (yeezysupply) with ease, while running around copping hella Jordan 9s for customers. I’m mad I don’t have more cards otherwise I woulda got more.

Jordan’s were almost more work than these tbh lol

So did everyone cook? I literally got 3 pairs on mobile (yeezysupply) with ease, while running around copping hella Jordan 9s for customers. I’m mad I don’t have more cards otherwise I woulda got more.

What sizes did you cop? Asking for a friend *no srs* :lol:

This picture was posted earlier in the thread - does anyone have an ID on the pants? I know it seems silly to ask about an adidas sweat pant but i can’t find this colorway especially with a zipper. Cheers if anyone knows.

adidas tiro S91658

I think they're white, just filtered pic makes them look off white.

I had 3 separate carts ghost on me with ADC. Tried to save the last one by signing into account, but it disappeared.

Managed to get 5’s with the YS link that was posted doe. MVP link. No cancels on my YS orders so far.....

I had a reserve of the 9s and passed. Didn't know it was going to be such a hit.

Back
Top Bottom