Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas yeezy page updated with the yeshaya's and I just don't get why these are releasing - I guess they are for the people who don't want to drop between $350 and $400 for statics.

that being said I'll definitely try to cop a pair of reflectives haha

Waves, Zebras, Azaels, Baseketballs.
This right here. Thinking of keeping the first of a new silo and that's about it. Just too many 350s to keep up with.

Zebras, Waves, Basketballs, Azaels. That's all I need. 2/4 so far. Thinking about letting these off white dunks go and getting the v3's as we speak.

Mauves are dope. Great colors. Mine are tanks as well, besides my left heel has rubbed through the fabric and now there is a hole.

Any tips? Is there like a fabric "patch" kit I can use to close that up? Maybe an iron-on mending patch?

Waves, Zebras, Azaels, Baseketballs.

Zebras, Waves, Basketballs, Azaels. That's all I need. 2/4 so far. Thinking about letting these off white dunks go and getting the v3's as we speak.
I was thinking beluga 1.0, blush 500, waverunner 700, alien 380, static 700 v2, and azael v3. There's a couple of 350 v2's I think would be hard to let go though. Bred, static reflective, GITD, zebra and black static.

Adidas yeezy page updated with the yeshaya's and I just don't get why these are releasing - I guess they are for the people who don't want to drop between $350 and $400 for statics.

that being said I'll definitely try to cop a pair of reflectives haha
Yes! Yeshaya reflective could lowkey be the most attainable reflective so far due to the low hype/post xmas/redundant colorway!

Having static, static reflective, lundmark, and cloud white, I would say it's a little redundant for me to add this one to the collection. Yeezy really testing my patience with these similar cw's to drop. I like to collect every cw but I'm starting to reach my tipping point.

Having static, static reflective, lundmark, and cloud white, I would say it's a little redundant for me to add this one to the collection. Yeezy really testing my patience with these similar cw's to drop. I like to collect every cw but I'm starting to reach my tipping point.

MOOD

Got my Azael through SX, went TTS and they fit fine, only thing is that the bone on top of my foot is kinda big so now it looks like the neoprene portion is “stretched” out and wide.

Is it just me or is everyone else having the same thing sorta happen? I dont think going up a half size would help too much.

Just picked these up.
15783460909486380370958516487671.jpg

Quick review:
1. Went half size up (350 size). Glad I did.
I don't think they would have been comfortable at all at my tts for me. (Widefoot)
2. Hard to get foot in as is.(might get better with time)
3.like someone mentioned above, material on top of pinky feels a little uncomfortable(might hit it with some fabric tape)
4. Dope AF
5.back tab digs in a little when sitting down.
6. They don't feel as comfortable as the v2.

Y'all might roast me but never been a fan of the 700v1. Sold my used waves to fund these. Wore em like 10 times.
Selling all my v1s as a matter of fact. I know I'm never gonna wear em. They just sitting ds collecting dust, someone else can enjoy them.

I'ma let y'all finish but these the best 700 of all time.

Last edited:
I might be done with Yeezy after the basketball joints drop. Too many to keep up with.

I'm getting to that point... need basketball and a pair of 700v3 and then I'll just wait it out until a new model gets my interest. Would be done for at least a pair of one 380 for retail doe...

My V3's are in, just like a lot of others, but I went TTS (10.5). Fits fine to me, I wear a 11 in 350's

The simple color blocking will make these a daily wear for me

Your first attempt went amazing compared to mine. I did a test run on a pair of Ultra Boost and I quit after one shoe. Too messy and I don’t have patience. I learned I’d rather pay someone.

oh no this isn't my first customization, i messed up a pair of lebron low 15s trying to do a Miami Nights custom, i learned alot for that one. I also customized my LJ15 multi soles into black and white Fruity Pebbles though not perfect as bleeding is a hard thing to prevent when painting but i learn improve and continue to keep going. Gonna do another cream custom after this one though not sure what color i want yet.

Not gonna lie, these kinda dope. 3M stripe was something I asked for before - just wish it was on more a more neutral color instead of green and mango orange.

oh the TMNT Michelangelo's
ad6c613e-4202-4cce-8718-0482306dfe4f.png

Back
Top Bottom