Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Seeing what's coming I wish I had bought Yeezreels.

Let's see the new 500 high colorway before I circle back on the Slates. Anyone got a size 14 to move?

I'm officially done with all 250 V2's. Only one I do like that's releasing are the green ones with the 3m stripe and orange sock liner and sole. Other than that give me basketball shoes in both colorways and I'm finished.
Well I’ve never brought a 250 v2 so there’s that!
I think 2020 is going to be the first year that 350s sit hard like 700s (not all colorways, but some of them).
Happened in 2018

only suggestions Id say is consider getting an air brush if you plan on doing a project like this again. you can air brush dye and youll get way more control over the paint

i'll try that next time, the spray paint kinda worked and the boiling dye was ok, had to cancel that gitd pink, that didnt make it pass the test phase lol

i like these and they have a pull tab

310237E5-79F4-4218-9328-488D9C89CC24.png

Why would they stop making 350s? Regular consumers keep buying them.

Exactly, I have friends who are just now getting into sneakers and they're hyped for all these 350 releases. And guess what, once they grab a few 350s for their collection they'll start to look elsewhere and eventually realize that Kanye has more models other than the 350... thus expanding the Yeezy line.

The 350 is the gateway sneaker for them... it's just now up to Adidas to pump out more models. So far they've given us the slides, 380, 700v3, 500 high, and soon to be basketball and croc looking things... they're playing the long game with this one. Cannibalize the 350 line with the hopes that those consumers move onto buying the rest of the Yeezy line.

I mean look at us? We passing on these new 350s in favor of wanting to grab the newer/upcoming models.

Adidas has proven time and again they are there own worse enemy.....

I get what people are saying about continuing to pump out 350’s.... but adidas has shown time and again that continuing to pump out models ultimately destroys the line....(nmd ub tubular damn remember zx flux)

only difference here is the Kanye effect....

hope it continues to hold

Adidas has proven time and again they are there own worse enemy.....

I get what people are saying about continuing to pump out 350’s.... but adidas has shown time and again that continuing to pump out models ultimately destroys the line....(nmd ub tubular damn remember zx flux)

only difference here is the Kanye effect....

hope it continues to hold
I mean the Kanye effect is a huge difference tho haha

I'm officially done with all 250 V2's. Only one I do like that's releasing are the green ones with the 3m stripe and orange sock liner and sole. Other than that give me basketball shoes in both colorways and I'm finished.
What about 700 vnm?

i'll try that next time, the spray paint kinda worked and the boiling dye was ok, had to cancel that gitd pink, that didnt make it pass the test phase lol

I tolD u that the red glow was is a chore,try a fair way green 350 custom

I told u it would be difficult for gitd red,too many hues,triple red,or red october tho lit

Back
Top Bottom