Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
a simple google would have answered this if you’ve never handled or owned a pair.
personally, the 700’s are way too chunky to wear in the spring/summer time so they are relegated to fall and winter wear

Since a long time ago bro

I own the Wave Runners and Mauves and neither have Ortholite insoles. Guess they introduced it after. Which pair did they begin adding Ortholite insoles?

This. People love the ultra boost runners. Wayyyy to narrow and thin for me.

I'm wearing UB's right now, and they are more comfy than 350's or 700's. I like the 700's more than 350's for comfort as well, but part of that is because what makes the 350's uncomfortable for me is how they are so tight knit, especially on top / front of the foot (that internal foam cage ruins the comfort, for me).

I'm wearing UB's right now, and they are more comfy than 350's or 700's. I like the 700's more than 350's for comfort as well, but part of that is because what makes the 350's uncomfortable for me is how they are so tight knit, especially on top / front of the foot (that internal foam cage ruins the comfort, for me).
And there we are. Different strokes for different folks. I think adidas is doing a great job with the styles and comfort overall tho. My cloudfoam slides are amazing.

Comfiness is subjective, everybodys feet is different

carry on

This. Originally loved Ultraboost comfort (still do) but over time I started to move away from using Ultraboost for long days (example: theme park/conventions) in preference for something more firm. I tend to pick the 700 most of the time for longer days because the midsole helps prevent the boost from feeling to squishy. Granted I haven't tried any of the newer Ultraboost models (last was 3.0) so for all I know this may have been fixed by adding more boost into them.

Personally between boost and say something like Adidas bounce, I'll pick bounce over boost.

U must be in a government building or school with wimax,old secret from 2015
Haha, I work in an elementary school and the internet is pretty alright. Usually take Ls when I'm on it so this is a nice surprise.

Good luck to all of those who want these

Why do I always hit on the location furthest away from me? So annoying....might take my chances online.

U been wearing wrong size so no max boost experience

Who need the yeezys tomorrow in a size 13?
Thats in the s.cali/orange county area? I have 2 purrs lmk if any1 needs help

Are these sold out on Finishline? I'm getting this message: "This Page is Either Long Gone or Doesn't Exist ".
All the footsites charge $7.99 for shipping.

I think these are my fav since the sesame, I just dig the neutral colorway and the prior iterations (cloud white, citrin, etc), while close, just seemed a little off to me

I want one, maybe two Yeshaya.

uNDS’d Azael size 13 last night... Overall, truly amazing work. Highly suggested. The glove feel is impressive. Today going to put some hours in with them. Pretty snug but supportive not constricting.

Back
Top Bottom