Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just curious, what do people in public tell you?

A couple of people along the lines of: “Oh are those the reflectives??! I thought they were the regular blacks until I saw them reflect”

In a funny moment my son also asked if my shoes were glowing.

The effect is pretty obvious in day-to-day usage. Here is an example shot with no flash when I first got my NR and RF pair.
D6B50200-78F8-40DB-A666-E2E1430F0CD5.jpeg

Yeah, mostly just wondering if people were happy with them. I've never owned 500s but people say they're mad comfy and I like the colorway a lot
I bought them off YS. Tried them on and fit at least .5 small in my TTS so I returned them. They felt like they would be comfortable.

I keep checking prices on them too and I just can't bring myself to even pay retail for them. I like them and even liked in hand but they just aren't a priority for me.

I bought them off YS. Tried them on and fit at least .5 small in my TTS so I returned them. They felt like they would be comfortable.

I keep checking prices on them too and I just can't bring myself to even pay retail for them. I like them and even liked in hand but they just aren't a priority for me.
thanks. Yeah, after fees and such they'd wind up costing me $250, which seems a bit high for the model. I do like them, but as with a lot of 700s it might just be more than I'm willing to pay

Anybody have an updated take on the 500 high slates? I can't stop looking at them and feel like maybe I should cop while prices are still hovering around retail.
I love them. I try not to buy the same shoes for myself as wifey but I got us both pairs. She loves them and has rocked them more than me. I buy all my yeezys in the same size and they fit perfect for me.

I love them. I try not to buy the same shoes for myself as wifey but I got us both pairs. She loves them and has rocked them more than me. I buy all my yeezys in the same size and they fit perfect for me.
damn! this is turning out to be a tough decision lol. I personally wear my 700s and 350s TTS, but I'm guessing you probably do a half-size up?

damn! this is turning out to be a tough decision lol. I personally wear my 700s and 350s TTS, but I'm guessing you probably do a half-size up?
I can give you a better sizing estimate based on reference. I would refrain from going tts based on others recommendations bc people’s feet are so different. For instance, My left and right are two different sizes so the way I size my shoes may not work for you.
The 350 is knit based shoes with elasticity so i don’t think it would be good to compare sizing with the 700 and 500. I would say go with your 700 size but beware the toe box on the 500 high sits lower than on the 700. If you go half size up that may give you too much room but you can always double sock or wear thick socks. If you go YOUR 700 size it may be tight on the toe box but you can also remove the insole. I think sizing may be all over bc people freak out when they feel that shallow toe box.

If I were you I would just buy the size you wear in 700s and if you don’t like the feel of the tight toe box just remove the insole. I’m not a fan of wearing too big shoes. But there is a remedy if they are too large.

Basically just pick.There is remedy for too big/too small.

*when I say half up im referring to your 700 size. The toe box on 500 high sits lower than the toe box on the 700 but it’s not DRASTIC.

Last edited:
I can give you a better sizing estimate based on reference. I would refrain from going tts based on others recommendations bc people’s feet are so different. For instance, My left and right are two different sizes so the way I size my shoes may not work for you.
The 350 is knit based shoes with elasticity so i don’t think it would be good to compare sizing with the 700 and 500. I would say go with your 700 size but beware the toe box on the 500 high sits lower than on the 700. If you go half size up that may give you too much room but you can always double sock or wear thick socks. If you go YOUR 700 size it may be tight on the toe box but you can also remove the insole. I think sizing may be all over bc people freak out when they feel that shallow toe box.

If I were you I would just buy the size you wear in 700s and if you don’t like the feel of the tight toe box just remove the insole. I’m not a fan of wearing too big shoes. But there is a remedy if they are too large.

Basically just pick.There is remedy for too big/too small.

*when I say half up im referring to your 700 size. The toe box on 500 high sits lower than the toe box on the 700 but it’s not DRASTIC.
damn, thanks for all the great info. I've had such a hard time sizing yeezys since I've been into them, but I also hate wearing shoes that are too big so I've found TTS is best (with the option to remove the insole). My waves sit low on my toes for sure but it just took some getting used to/breaking in, now they are perfect.

now just time to decide if I actually want to pull the trigger

damn, thanks for all the great info. I've had such a hard time sizing yeezys since I've been into them, but I also hate wearing shoes that are too big so I've found TTS is best (with the option to remove the insole). My waves sit low on my toes for sure but it just took some getting used to/breaking in, now they are perfect.

now just time to decide if I actually want to pull the trigger

i went 1/2 size up on mines (12.5) and they do fit a little long, but I love them. I probably could of got away TTS

Question is the primeknit thin or thick on the yeezreel’s just got a pair from eBay with the coupon and doing my verification

Back
Top Bottom