Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Can't decide if I should pay this YM preorder price or not. I've never done a preorder service ever before and I'm worried about somehow getting scammed, but also scared of missing out on these lol. UGH.
I just read the FAQ and apparently they only place a pending charge on your card. The charge is cancelled if they don't secure your item. I'm also debating doing this for the first time because I suspect resale might be $7-800. The wildcard is whether or not they will restock/release in bigger numbers later on

I just read the FAQ and apparently they only place a pending charge on your card. The charge is cancelled if they don't secure your item. I'm also debating doing this for the first time because I suspect resale might be $7-800. The wildcard is whether or not they will restock/release in bigger numbers later on
If resale is 800 do you really think ym sending your preorder? You will get a quick “sorry” email and a refund. But if there is no resale they will miraculously be able to fill your order. Please y’all don’t be so gullible.

Can't decide if I should pay this YM preorder price or not. I've never done a preorder service ever before and I'm worried about somehow getting scammed, but also scared of missing out on these lol. UGH.
So youre paying $235 plus $250 for the shoe right?

If resale is 800 do you really think ym sending your preorder? You will get a quick “sorry” email and a refund. But if there is no resale they will miraculously be able to fill your order. Please y’all don’t be so gullible.
Lmao I dunno, but honestly thank you for the reality check :lol: You are probably right but I was raised to trust people, and like I said I have zero experience with the preorder process. Worst case scenario I miss out as usual (or wind up paying more than what resale would be), but if these stock #s are accurate can you honestly see them ever going under $500? I can't

it's an ATC service. they don't physically handle the shoes

LOTS of people will have the charge fall off when they fail to cart

The order goes through or doesn't go through way too fast to be based on resell value. With that line of thought no one will get pairs because resell is in the thousands right now. It's an easy bet because you don't have anything to lose as long as you're ok with paying$450 for the shoes.

Last edited:
Hopefully the 5000 pairs thing is specific to the lifestyle version and the non reflective pairs aren't as limited.

See I'm on the fence too.

When they did this for the 700v3 it was going to be 400ish total. Thought to myself well if that's what it'll be maybe that means there will be more pairs = lower resale value.

That clearly wasn't the case lol.

Is paying 500ish still alot yeah... But if we assume that resale is in the 700+ range it isn't so bad.

But then we run the risk of it somehow being below 500/they do a massive restock down the line.

Alot of variables in play here :lol:

When they did this for the 700v3 it was going to be 400ish total. Thought to myself well if that's what it'll be maybe that means there will be more pairs = lower resale value.

Is paying 500ish still alot yeah... But if we assume that resale is in the 700+ range it isn't so bad.

But then we run the risk of it somehow being below 500/they do a massive restock down the line.

I think it's likely these, or something very similar will restock/release over the course of the next year and a half. Are you cool with waiting or no?

Honestly who cares what resale is(unless you’re a reseller). There is no upside to paying 500 for a $250 pair of shoes that may or may not go $700-1,000 on the secondary market if you’re planning to wear the shoes. You’re still overpaying.

This makes zero sense to me. If I have to jump through hoops or pay 500-700 (aka 250+ over retail) the shoes aren’t worth the money. At that point I should be buying shoes that retail for $500+. Why am I spending $500 on a pair of adidas/Yeezys?

I’m not going to beg Adidas/Yeezy to take my money. The artificial scarcity is losing sales for them, but I understand there is something to be gained from hype.

Honestly who cares what resale is(unless you’re a reseller). There is no upside to paying 500 for a $250 pair of shoes that may or may not go $700-1,000 on the secondary market if you’re planning to wear the shoes. You’re still overpaying.

This makes zero sense to me. If I have to jump through hoops or pay 500-700 (aka 250+ over retail) the shoes aren’t worth the money. At that point I should be buying shoes that retail for $500+. Why am I spending $500 on a pair of adidas/Yeezys?

I’m not going to beg Adidas/Yeezy to take my money. The artificial scarcity is losing sales for them, but I understand there is something to be gained from hype.

“worth the money” are subjective. Some people wipe their a*s with 5-700 bucks. Other people would call everyone in this thread an idiot for paying 200 bucks for shoes when you can go to the mall and buy shoes for 50-60 bucks. Lol dont project your values on others.

the ultimate question is will this actuall restock, because if it will then it becomes a debate to pay resale now or wait for another chance later. The simple fact someone is even considering buying a pair of 250 dollar shoes made in a sweat shop to wear at shake shack on the weekend is enough to tell you money isnt the issue, but more so opportunity cost.

“worth the money” are subjective. Some people wipe their a*s with 5-700 bucks. Other people would call everyone in this thread an idiot for paying 200 bucks for shoes when you can go to the mall and buy shoes for 50-60 bucks. Lol dont project your values on others.

the ultimate question is will this actuall restock, because if it will then it becomes a debate to pay resale now or wait for another chance later. The simple fact someone is even considering buying a pair of 250 dollar shoes made in a sweat shop to wear at shake shack on the weekend is enough to tell you money isnt the issue, but more so opportunity cost.

This is a straw man argument. I’m not projecting values—just speaking facts. These are $250 shoes. That’s a fact. The risk of them restocking makes paying double or more an even worse proposition. There is a difference between wiping your butt with cash and flushing it down the toilet.

apparently this is the basketball version of the shoe

I like them both. Personally I think they will restock. Basketball will be a great way to get even more exposure for the Yeezy brand. You can’t live off of 350s forever. Ultimately you never know though.

I like them both. Personally I think they will restock. Basketball will be a great way to get even more exposure for the Yeezy brand. You can’t live off of 350s forever. Ultimately you never know though.
Wouldn’t mind if it ends up being a reflective and non reflective type of situation where the lifestyle is limited while the performance version is more widely available.

This is a straw man argument. I’m not projecting values—just speaking facts. These are $250 shoes. That’s a fact. The risk of them restocking makes paying double or more an even worse proposition. There is a difference between wiping your butt with cash and flushing it down the toilet.

“risk” there is mo confirmation of anything. Its like saying dont buy em now because theres a chance of Santa bringing them to you for christmas

What if they basketball version is widely available and Yeezy Mafia gets you that pair through the pre order? They didn’t specify which one.

There wouldn’t have been two separate models if the NBA weren’t being so whiny about a little 3M. Hell, a lot of shoes have 3M and make it to the court so I don’t see the big deal.

Back
Top Bottom