• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Not in nyc

Yes in NYC Im from here lol. But I just saw your post and realized you meant Yeezy's (Duh @ me.. this is the Yeezy thread lol) I was more so talking about kicks in general. For example, you can cop via apps now back then it was only waiting in line or whatever crap Nike had on twitter which was absolutely trash.

Foams, Lebrons, Jordans etc you waited on lines and you didn't need to spend a week sleeping in streets except for ASW with the Galaxies.

You got plats and only waited a couple of hours to get them?? If I’m not mistaken they did some list and you had to check in every 3 hours for like a week straight cuz of the line. But yea the game changed a lot since then

You right...I did have to check in at random times. Forgot about that...lmaooooo...I did some dumb things for sneakers man...smh.

Whole line, including me, still got finessed by a ‘team’ in front. The game is as it ever was.

The cyber trucks are like hitler rolling through the rapture of pessants parting the sea of black jews,uts def masonic symbolism of new slavery martial law

Yes in NYC Im from here lol. But I just saw your post and realized you meant Yeezy's (Duh @ me.. this is the Yeezy thread lol) I was more so talking about kicks in general. For example, you can cop via apps now back then it was only waiting in line or whatever crap Nike had on twitter which was absolutely trash.

Foams, Lebrons, Jordans etc you waited on lines and you didn't need to spend a week sleeping in streets except for ASW with the Galaxies.
Yea I’m talking yeezys and extreme releases like galaxy foams. Weekly drops for the most part was line up and cop, or get on list at kith and cop, maybe raffle for limited basketball kicks at certain stores. Depending where you went people did camp quite long though

You right...I did have to check in at random times. Forgot about that...lmaooooo...I did some dumb things for sneakers man...smh.

Whole line, including me, still got finessed by a ‘team’ in front. The game is as it ever was.
Lol I be remembering **** with great detail from 8 years ago in a state nowhere near mine yet be forgetting **** people told me five minutes ago :smh:
yea when you said plats I figured someone got over on you and copped the solars cuz I know most heads were going for solars first, but hey you touched that’s way better then nothing. I missed out on them completely

9FDE5EBA-B965-4664-ACA5-A520012AF070.jpeg

The Yeezy Quantum is one of the most hyped sneaker releases of all time. Right up there with the Jordan 11 Concords in 2011, and the Galaxy Foams in 2012.

I always thought the twitter reservations were the worst of it. FLX is pure dumpster juice. Entering raffles for a chance to stand in line to hopefully buy a shoe. Tanks bombarding the streets of Chicago, shoe game wild.

Never have i taken so many Ls in a week (all max headstarts), trying to stay optimistic about the QNTM but I keep getting played.

Back
Top Bottom