Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You’re joking right? No shout out to Nike for keeping stock low even though they know how many people would want those. F the limited numbers to create hype strategy. Both companies can suck it at this point, especially if adidas doesn’t drop them online for people outside of Chicago

Exactly, wanted to respond but I figured he must be new to this thing

nike been doing what adidas just did

we all strike out and get salty and post mini rants here lol

What's the difference between the Quantum and the basketball version?

I thought they were the same thing.
The Quantum (lifestyle version) is the only version with hits of reflective material on the heel and side panels. The BB version appears to have a clear plastic cage on the side panels. There may be more technical additions too that we aren’t aware of on the BB version.

What's the difference between the Quantum and the basketball version?

I thought they were the same thing.

To add on to what another poster said, the Bball version looks closer to the 700 V3 in terms of midsole shape. While the regular QNTM version has a less defined and sculpted midsole.

This has to do with them being reconstructed to actually be performance based vs casual only. They were labeled as a basketball sneaker but were not designed with athletes in mind first. So they had to revamp some of it.

Not sure which model they will stick with moving forward tho.

*** dudes.

edit: cant believe slamshut helped out.

Smh

shouldve hit the Ignore button

C9C465EB-A2A0-45D4-9392-9099DFF28CB6.jpeg

Will the regionals dropping next sat also come with the reflectives? There hasn't been any leaks so far I wonder.

1581853426502.png

You’re joking right? No shout out to Nike for keeping stock low even though they know how many people would want those. F the limited numbers to create hype strategy. Both companies can suck it at this point, especially if adidas doesn’t drop them online for people outside of Chicago

lol, nah not joking... limited numbers is as old as time(Ye Shrug)... I didn’t reference that at all. What I’m referring to is the fact that Nike at least offered a clearly defined opportunity for everyone to shoot their shot - nationwide. I’m looking forward to receiving my pair and zero effort or a trip to Chicago was required.

Btw, the tail of your closing statement wholly corroborates the gist of my post. Happy Sunday Sir.

how are y’all seeing this pop up in the adidas app? I haven’t seen a yeezy show up on my app in forever... had the same problem when the 700 v3 dropped. never showed up on the app. tried searching for it and still nothing..
I second that. Yesterday my app kept getting errors on the home page.

lol, nah not joking... limited numbers is as old as time(Ye Shrug)... I didn’t reference that at all. What I’m referring to is the fact that Nike at least offered a clearly defined opportunity for everyone to shoot their shot - nationwide. I’m looking forward to receiving my pair and zero effort or a trip to Chicago was required.

Btw, the tail of your closing statement wholly corroborates the gist of my post. Happy Sunday Sir.
A lot of people speculating an online drop at some point. I do have to give it to adidas though with re-releasing some of the most coveted cw’s/silos to give more people a chance to cop (zebra, waverunner).

but I do understand what you’re saying about Nike having at least a draw for people nationwide. Don’t forget though that Nike does the same cities every time for pass and also limited the air ship pack to just chi also. Enjoy the shoes, brotha!

Back
Top Bottom