Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_6529.JPG

Basketball version.

We got any confirmation that half-sizes exist? it seems like they do at least for one version, probably the bball... maybe lifestyle is chi-only and just full sizes

Wave runners are TTS for me with a wide foot. I don't own any pairs with the elastic straps on the tongue, though. Never heard anyone suggest 700s fit big

Plenty of people in this thread suggested the Wave Runners ran big. It's the reason I went down half a size originally. Now the Mauves are a different story because of the strap on the tongue.

I’ve never heard anyone say waverunner a or any 700 fit big...tts at best but honestly they run small bc they put pressure on the top of your foot right where the lacing starts. This is most likely what iAmTMCII meant by fit like a 700. You will feel pressure on the top of your foot, not the sides.

Em basketball joints with the Beluga treatment, orange stripe and all; that just might work.
Photoshop anyone? Appreciated.

That’s what’s up. I can’t stand on foot pics on carpet tho lol like taking pics in the car sitting on the lot

what if you wore them outside and then to some place that was indoors with carpet? lol I do take pics of some of my shoes on the carpet tho but have full intention of wearing them out later. What I do is I always relace every new pair at home and then I take pics of it to see how it looks on feet after relacing

what if you wore them outside and then to some place that was indoors with carpet? lol I do take pics of some of my shoes on the carpet tho but have full intention of wearing them out later. What I do is I always relace every new pair at home and then I take pics of it to see how it looks on feet after relacing

I think it was that he still had the tag on lol

Adidas only has the lifestyle up on their site as Chicago only, so it’s plausible that they could release the basketball version today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom