Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Stockx prices for earths. Gonna be another retail Thursday for the bot kiddies.
Screenshot_20200222-071630_StockX.jpg

im not pressed, im glad on hit on the tail gates

theres still the raffle on the adc app, i hope we hit

im not pressed, im glad on hit on the tail gates

theres still the raffle on the adc app, i hope we hit
Tailgates are the superior shoe this weekend but neither one is great. Time to go back to the older releases and knit. These new colors and patterns are ***.

Failing, can’t find a size 12 anywhere to save my life

Yeah they vaporized on this colorway. I went 12.5. If I find a 12 in the mall later I might return...

Just now realizing the true form and tail lights are cousins... bit did the tail light get the translucent midsole?

Article isn't wrong, but at this point in time, the 350 has been adidas life support. If they were to have truly kept it the same business model as the v1, the hype would've been there, but the sales would've sucked. Only ones benefitting that are the resellers and second hand reselling sites.

Adidas going back to limiting supply is probably the right direction to start building back that hype

I hate when people say they don't like a particular shoe anymore because they see everyone wearing it. jb has proven that you can have a model be a gr with a cw like the aj1 couture/class of flight, yet still have a limited cw/collab like unions/ow/banned. If you don't like seeing people wearing certain yeezys because you're wearing yeezys, just wear the 2016-2017 cw's that you hardly see out..

Got through on YS, but then it started giving me payment failures... Now it kicked me back to the waiting room. Anyone ever get payment failures for no reason??

I got thru twice on YS but forgot to use a 2nd email, even though I used a new card. I hope they both go thru. As far as I remember, YS doesn't cancel orders...

Back
Top Bottom