Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The "eh" bunch.

20200224_212128.jpg

yeah its a nope on the 451's for me as of now. The toe looks strange and the whole canoe x venom look isn't doing it for me

I think I like the 451, but I'm not feeling the material on the upper. Looking forward to Season 8 though.

I feel like some of these models have been teased for so long that they’ve lost their appeal. That and them being unobtainable unless you spend $500+. There are soooo many other classic pairs I’d rather spend that bread on.
I'm not wasting my day or paying a cent over retail for a yeezy. 350 is nice but what they're putting out now with it is awful. Mass produce that basketball sneaker and they could've sold at least 100k pairs. But no. Adidas still playing the hype game. Most of his crap is bought by bots now. Eventually they will stop too then everything sits.

I feel like some of these models have been teased for so long that they’ve lost their appeal. That and them being unobtainable unless you spend $500+. There are soooo many other classic pairs I’d rather spend that bread on.
I'm not wasting my day or paying a cent over retail for a yeezy. 350 is nice but what they're putting out now with it is awful. Mass produce that basketball sneaker and they could've sold at least 100k pairs. But no. Adidas still playing the hype game. Most of his crap is bought by bots now. Eventually they will stop too then everything sits.
Exactly gentlemen. Thank you.

I wanted the Azael and QNTM. Adidas chose to make them absurdly limited and didn’t give me a shot to buy a pair. Now I’m looking at resale of $500-$1,000. If I’m going to spend that kind of money I’m going to start looking at the ten collection or earlier Yeezys. Long story short, these stunts are only frustrating me and causing Adidas to lose money. I am clearly not alone here.

Some of the folks who can afford their shoes are folks who CANNOT afford to sit on a computer all night or follow trucks around a city.

Never had a pair of 350 and would like to grab the earths. Don’t got the opportunity to try them on. Should I go up half a sz, it’s what I typically hear to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I seen a charcoal or black pair I think they are called cinders. I would like those more. Judging by the color they might be tough to get.

Back
Top Bottom