Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
sheesh i didnt know the azaels had gone up so much. they were still sub $600 when i got my pair. not sure id be willing to drop $700+ looking back

went a full size up on the azaels and stuck a boost in sole from hefeuxx in them. they were still tight but broke in well and are super comfortable. not as comfortable as standard 700's but still good

Wow, Adidas really took away the in-store purchase away without saying anything. What is the point of winning on this app if they're going to lowkey remove it without telling us. Any one that won to participate for US stores its removed now. for the Desert Saga
Canadian app never even got the in-store drop this time around; I contacted support and they said it was a problem & they'd look into it cause "there definitely will be a drop for in store vouchers"... Said they'd follow up with a personal email; never got the email waited a day then called my local adidas and they said it's fcfs.

Strong disconnect between app support people at corporate & actual ground level distribution info.

I was told that the in-store drop has been canceled because Adidas does not want to encourage any large gatherings.

My guess is online stock will increase but shipping will be delayed due to the logistics tied to the in-store cancelation.

All hail the Corny-virus.

adidas-yeezy-350-v2-desert-sage-1.jpg
adidas-yeezy-350-v2-desert-sage-3.jpg
adidas-yeezy-350-v2-desert-sage-2.jpg

They look great. Just not moving me enough to get them myself—which is a good thing since it hypothetically gives someone else a chance to buy (if i got through).

I think footlocker & co send what used to go to store straight to goat now. There used to be several stores to choose for each store, now there’s only 1 each. And apparently they only get a size run? Winners are few and far between..

W at Champs. WL at FL AND FA. I’m glad DSG had the raffle with wristbands. I secured multiple pairs from them so I’m good to go. I think a lot of people are gonna regret sleeping on these. But it’s just my opinion.

I might try to get through online in the morning... not interested in going out to cop anything in public.

They finally isolated the virus and still say 12mo+ for a vaccine. TF...

W at Champs. WL at FL AND FA. I’m glad DSG had the raffle with wristbands. I secured multiple pairs from them so I’m good to go. I think a lot of people are gonna regret sleeping on these. But it’s just my opinion.

Nope. I’m at 350 overload, and every 350 release lately resells for like 50-75 over retail these days for some time. There isn’t much of a penalty for missing release.

It’s not like someone will miss out and face resale of 500+ dollars or anything. Different story for the new silhouettes.

Nope. I’m at 350 overload, and every 350 release lately resells for like 50-75 over retail these days for some time. There isn’t much of a penalty for missing release.

It’s not like someone will miss out and face resale of 500+ dollars or anything. Different story for the new silhouettes.

Yeah, I don't mind paying someone $30-40 to allow me to click a button and cop without any fuss.

Ended up striking out on sages on the foot apps and sns. Picked up another pair of Slate 500s for 214 might just turn them black

Back
Top Bottom