Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
After I read that, I thought to myself “I’ve never seen bluish/purplish hues” lol

I was about to go pull them out lol
Lol, I'm trippin.

I only mentioned the hues because I've seen a fake pair of Bred V2s and the shade of Black is a different shade to the real pair... And that was the best way I can describe it lol.

It’d be nice if they’d drop a new ‘bred’ cw. Crazy how limited all the black CWs were back when Oreo, Black Friday and alarm clocks dropped. I had Oreo & 2 alarm clocks but flipped all cuz they were too tight. Almost bought em back in my size, but there were near identical reps being made at the time.. and resale prices were still too high to risk it.

It’d be nice if they’d drop a new ‘bred’ cw. Crazy how limited all the black CWs were back when Oreo, Black Friday and alarm clocks dropped. I had Oreo & 2 alarm clocks but flipped all cuz they were too tight. Almost bought em back in my size, but there were near identical reps being made at the time.. and resale prices were still too high to risk it.
Just to make sure I'm following....
Oreo - black shoe, white stripe/black writing
Black Friday - black shoe, red stripe/black writing
Alarm Clock - black shoe, black stripe/red writing
Yes?

Best black 350 pair is the Pirate Black V1 :nthat:

I would have to agree, the alarm clocks never did it for me. My daughter is on her second pair so I appreciate them after the expense but not my style.

I would go:
PB 1.0, Static RF, Static, Black Red Stripe, Alarms, then will refrain from judging cinder until I see them but the brown sole and nothing else is doing nothing for me so far... just a cool black 350 to beat up and not really style.

I would have to agree, the alarm clocks never did it for me. My daughter is on her second pair so I appreciate them after the expense but not my style.

I would go:
PB 1.0, Static RF, Static, Black Red Stripe, Alarms, then will refrain from judging cinder until I see them but the brown sole and nothing else is doing nothing for me so far... just a cool black 350 to beat up and not really style.

So both statics back to back like they dont look the exact same lol

Ngl, the Desert Sage's are sharp af
20200314_121936.jpg

20200314_121739.jpg

20200314_121725.jpg

20200314_121753.jpg

20200314_121819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom