Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Most frustrating thing is I copped Cinders through Adidas app, and my points haven't been applied to my account. If they were, I'd be at Gamechanger and possibly able to gain access. I'm salty

Ah heck. I would've loved to double up on the Wave Runners. But I don't buy **** on the App so I probably won't get access to anything :lol:

are these Mist 380's Bricks?

source.gif

Can someone let me know if zadehkicks is legit

I'm on the verge of buying aliens from ebay, the guy says he pre-ordered from him with email receipt

Not an Icon status, but got access. Got my girl a pair. Really saved my *** since I was about to buy at resell for her birthday coming up.

DUDE pretty much gets interest free loan with all the preorder money and uses that capital for his other businesses. I feel bad for those who preorder high ticket items with no concrete release date.
Yeah his prices ain't even good. if you hit a discount code on some gr you get a good deal. But most his shyyt is at stockx or higher prices. I got black cat 4s and UNC 1s for like 150 each. But yes I pre-ordered months in advance. I had to unfollow him because i cringed Everytime he posted a video, he just humble brags about everything. Can't lie he getting PAID tho lol. Dude drives a McLaren like fr?

Back
Top Bottom