Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So what do you guys prefer the 3m stripe or the old colored (beluga etc) stripe? I was never a fan of the colored stripe but that's just my opinion

I just never liked the sply - 350 writing, so that ruined the color stripe for me. Otherwise color stripe or reflective stripe or no stripe (monotone) is fine. Reflective color stripe idea above is good too.

I can't even access YS on my work PC. Probably because I'm WFH and it uses as VPN?

Hmmm. I'm going to try obtaining a new IP address to see if it solves the problem... but it's only Chrome so I'm expecting it not to help. I've even tried reinstalling Chrome to no avail. Has happened since I chargebacked YS for taking so slow to refund me for 2 orders of Yecheils that never got shipped.

Hmmm. I'm going to try obtaining a new IP address to see if it solves the problem... but it's only Chrome so I'm expecting it not to help. I've even tried reinstalling Chrome to no avail. Has happened since I chargebacked YS for taking so slow to refund me for 2 orders of Yecheils that never got shipped.

I think its my VPN on my work PC, because I get the same "bot" message from YS using both Chrome or Firefox. I can open it on my phone, tho.

Looks like nobody is checking out though if you look at the Availability page.

And the main page is out for maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom