Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
8C761129-68A0-495C-B8AD-F5C5C1E66A01.jpeg

When I start seeing old dudes begging in
350s it's time for me to drop off a shoe. Seen 2 in two days. ****s was fake and still looked better than the **** they've released since the new print/stripe. ****s officially jumped the shark. Maybe he should get with Nike and get us something decent again.

You sure he was begging? Could just be wearing Yeezy attire.

I live in New York. Bums here or even just beggars who haven’t hit bum status will look a lil diff than what your used to. Dude was begging with my $40 polo hat on tiro pants and black and royal 4s on. There was a guy begging and making bank, he would walk around with a gas can saying his daughter is in his car and he ran out of gas. I saw dude like 5 different places

I live in New York. Bums here or even just beggars who haven’t hit bum status will look a lil diff than what your used to. Dude was begging with my $40 polo hat on tiro pants and black and royal 4s on. There was a guy begging and making bank, he would walk around with a gas can saying his daughter is in his car and he ran out of gas. I saw dude like 5 different places

that's a panhandler, but i remember watching a special on beggers in big city, it's a full time job and they were making bank

I never had a pair of yeezys but this brown and blue 500 high has my attention. Will these be an easy cop in a size 12?

that's a panhandler, but i remember watching a special on beggers in big city, it's a full time job and they were making bank

Yeah I live in DC where some of the bums somehow all adhere to the uniform of a beat up pair of old Foams worn while holding a stack of mixtapes they try and “give” to you for $10.. True story, my old coworker once got annoyed at this because she would be harassed by these people when getting off the metro and told one of them she could help get him a job, the guy looked at her and said “Why would I want to work a 9-5 when I can spit fire instead?”

Yeah, Tyrian might be one of the first yeezys I buy below retail if they dip long term.

Yeah I live in DC where some of the bums somehow all adhere to the uniform of a beat up pair of old Foams worn while holding a stack of mixtapes they try and “give” to you for $10.. True story, my old coworker once got annoyed at this because she would be harassed by these people when getting off the metro and told one of them she could help get him a job, the guy looked at her and said “Why would I want to work a 9-5 when I can spit fire instead?”
Especially on 8th street by Eastern Market! They blow me moe!

What I don’t understand is how they’re already moving on to new colorways when the Yeezy Basketball version hasn’t even released yet and they clearly have made pairs. The Barium is such a drop off from the Quantum colorway. It looks like cheap brown carpet in a chain smoker’s apartment. It makes no sense. Instead of worrying about bots and doing a shock drop, Adidas should just make a ton of pairs like the Beluga 2.0 which will sell out but be easier to get for everyone. It would be the right thing to do since they’ve been pushing this shoe for YEARS.

Basketball version is just too different for me. Rumors were lifestyles were an exclusive drop for Chicago AS weekend and that they wouldn’t release again. With hardly any news about another drop I decided to pick up a pair. I hope they do release on the 15th so I have a shot at retail but I doubt they do.
Barium is supposed to be the next colorway. Great cw on the lifestyle upper. Horrible on the basketball version.

Who cares a out a release date? Don’t you guys want to see your favorite content creator make videos about them then like, comment and subscribe right after???

Back
Top Bottom